[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this picture make you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: top 3 albums of the 2010s.png (154KB, 1077x545px) Image search: [Google]
top 3 albums of the 2010s.png
154KB, 1077x545px
How does this picture make you feel?
>>
>>68308161
White
>>
>>68308161
I don't really care, but I don't agree either.
>>
>>68308161
I feel MBDTF would be a 4.00, but since Kanye's name is attached to it, people automatically like it less.
>>
>>68308161

It makes me feel your mom.
>>
slightly sick but that may be the shrimp I had earlier today
>>
feels like i got memed on
so feels pretty bad but also kinda laughing
>>
>>68308161
all good-to-great albums. certainly not the best of the decade (not even within their respective genre), but understandable that someone would consider them 10/10.
>>
I think they're as good as the best albums from other decades.
>>
>>68308178
Huight
>>
>>68308161
the indieh albums that fill the rest of the ten are almost as shitty tho. reddit as fuck. the whole list reminds of reddit, the infamous content aggregating website
>>
>>68308161
Should be the actual top 3 overall in my opinion.
>>
The ratings are in the exact opposite order of what they should be, objectively speaking
>>
>>68308207
3.9 is extremely high for a modern album on rym with 1,000+ ratings.
>>
>>68309234
I know, but RYM has a clear anti-modern bias so the score on a lot of modern is lower than they should be
>>
>>68308161
>Both TPAB and GKMC have higher scores
>Still lower.

God, rateyourmusic's ranking system is shit.
>>
>>68308161
Switch 3 and 2 and I'm totally fine with it.
>>
>>68308207
I think as the years go on it'll slowly climb up the charts.
I've got some horrible OCD which for some reason fixates on the RYM charts so I've been watching it kinda steadily climb anyway; should only be a matter of time before it breaks the 100 mark
>>
>>68309985
at one point it was in the top 100, but it dropped out of it
>>
>>68308429
list them
>>
>>68310012
yeah, when On GP was finally put as a single it got up to #83 of all time before it got downrated to all hell. I think the same thing probably happens with most albums that are immediately met with critical acclaim
That said though, I still think it'll eventually get back up there as more people rate it, even if it doesn't go above 3.90.
There are already a few pretty high-up albums with scores <4 that are only there because they've got so many ratings.
>>
>>68308207
Literally how? Half the songs on it are repetitive as hell and three minutes too long
>>
Reddit-rap should definitely be established as a real sub genre
>>
>>68308207
If it didn't have Kanye's name attached to it, then it would be a completely different album
>>
>>68308194
>I don't really care, but I don't agree either.

agreed
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.