[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TheNeedleDrop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

Why do we hate him and his reviews, /mu/?
>>
>>68305475
But I love Anthony
>>
>>68305475
I don't. I still watch him. His Corey Feldman video was my favorite review of this year.
>>
>>68305475
>>68305488
Fuck off autistic testiclehead, your channel is shit.
>>
>>68305488
fpbp
>>
>>68305475
don't hate
just don't understand what's all the hype about
>>
>babby's first music reviewer

Jesus his side channel is reviewing "memes". Pandering so hard to the younger generation
>>
why bother with reviews for music? it's free, just delete if you don't like it.
>>
>>68305475
I dislike any reviewer who has such a pompous attitude as a result of them reviewing music. Reviewers, after a while, start to turn so pretentious and hold themselves on a pedestal, as if they're better than the music they're reviewing because they have an opinion.
This has shown in Fantabo especially and he panders hard to /mu/ and reddit. He talks out of his ass half the time and I think he holds more of a personal opinion than trying to look objectively at things. He's become predictable at this point. And god the memes are so fucking cringeworthy.
>>
>>68305502
You sat through an hour of coconut head trying to be funny by bashing Feldman?
>>
how does he manage to be so flabby when he's a vegan that lifts? does he eat nothing but fruit juice and fries?
>>
File: IMG_6721.png (32KB, 505x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6721.png
32KB, 505x345px
>>
He's not that bad
>>
>>68307925
He lifts? Lol.
>>
Anthony Fattano is a notorious cyberbully. There's a mountain of evidence showing him for the meaty cunt he is.
>>
>>68307925
>be vegan
>eat very little protons, and the ones you do eat are mostly incomplete

He's also likely shit at strength programming or just doesn't dedicate all that much time to it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T68lEeFZs04
he's awkward at house shows
>>
>>68305475
Because fandango the type a nigga who watches reruns of rick and morty
>>
>>68308199
Post some.
>>
Cringy faggot that overthinks everything.

>He also gave Blank Face a 6
>>
File: zBnPXlo.gif (676KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
zBnPXlo.gif
676KB, 480x270px
He hated Miley Cyrus and her Dead Petz, which actually had a solid middle. Evil is but a Shadow is actually in my top 25 favorite songs of all time.

He hated Speeding Bullet to Heaven, which I didn't love, but I liked a lot.

He hated Floral Shoppe and the entire vaporwave genre because he thought it was just ironic.

He loved Death Grips for rapping about being a serial killer and rapist, a torturing sadist and a drug addict...but hated Burzum simply for being eurocentrist.

He doesn't appreciate electronic music.

He didn't let Filthy Frank sing enough on his album. No seriously, I wanna hear Papa Franku, not Cal Chuchesta (and not Pink Guy, either, so Pink Guy's album doesn't count).

And the worst of all, he put his review of Trout Mask Replica behind a paywall.
>>
Boop
>>
>>68308267
>protons
>>
>doesn't like syro
>won't review elseq
>doesn't get government plates
>doesn't like oblivion access
>doesn't like 22, a million
>>
>>68307914
I watched it twice.
>>
>>68308433
holy shit kill yourself
>>
>>68305475
He has a huge ego but his analysis is often very superficial and his interpretations of songs meanings are often blatantly incorrect when the song does have a specific meaning (of course, in many instances it all is a matter of opinion but still).

If he backed his huge ego up with stronger commentary I wouldn't have a problem with his ego, but alas.

Angus Finlayson and Anupa Mistry are my preferred writers, though I don't always see eye to eye w them they know what they're talking about heavily.
>>
>>68308433
L O L
>>
File: 1446658253642.jpg (76KB, 645x645px) Image search: [Google]
1446658253642.jpg
76KB, 645x645px
>>68308433
"He hated Speeding Bullet to Heaven, which I didn't love, but I liked a lot."

I stopped reading there. What a shit troll.
>>
File: me-irl-i-have-given-up.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
me-irl-i-have-given-up.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>68309473
Nah, too scared to fail and end up on life support

>>68309952
But I wasn't trolling. I never listened to any Kid Cudi before or after, so maybe my perspective is skewed, but I legitamitely enjoyed the album enough for it to be in the 5-6 range.
>>
>>68309340
It's a /fit/ meme, you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>68308433
wtf i love anthony now
>>
>>68308386
it is a 6 its not that good compared to atrocity exhibition
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.