[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'VE GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

>>
I love /mu/
>>
File: aaaaaaaahhrrrgh.gif (347KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaahhrrrgh.gif
347KB, 500x373px
Don't say it
Don't you dare fucking say it
>>
THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THISTHIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD
>>
>>68299247
GUILLOTIIIIIIIINE
>>
SOME
>>
>>68299336
YAH!
>>
THE FACT THAT
>>
IM IN YO AREA
>>
I TRIED SO HARD
>>
I KILLED KURT
>>
BUT IN THE END
>>
HE WAS JUST A CRAPPER
>>
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
>>
HEGEL IS BETTER THAN SCHOPENHAUER
>>
>>68299091
I RAPED YOUR MOTHER TODAY, AND IT...
>>
YOU A STUPID HOE
>>
THE WORLD IS GONNA THROW ME
>>
THAT I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED
>>
The fact that I'm in your area: I tried so hard. I killed Kurt, but in the end, he was just a crapper. Somebody once told me Hegel is better than Schopenhauer. I raped your mother today and it- you- are a stupid hoe. The world is gonna throw me. I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.
>>
I actually kind of like this song
>>
The best
>>
AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
WILL ALWAYS
LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
GIVE ME FUEL GIVE ME FIRE GIMME THAT WHICH I DESIRE
>>
SHE WAS LOOKING KINDA DUMB
>>
I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST
>>
HE HAS NO STYLE
>>
ONE THING
>>
>>68303268
HE HAS NO GRACE
>>
>>68303294
THIS GROHL HAS A FURRY FACE!
>>
CHANGE MY PITCH UP
SMACK MY BITCH UP
>>
WITH HER FINGER IN HER THUMB
>>
THEY KNEW ALL ALONG
>>
SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME
>>
AND THE SHAPE OF AN L ON HER FOREHEAD
>>
File: dr pavel im foo figters.png (144KB, 366x406px) Image search: [Google]
dr pavel im foo figters.png
144KB, 366x406px
Kobaine?
>>
File: big_1470832054_image[1].jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_1470832054_image[1].jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING
>>
>>68304073
SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE
>>
>>68299091
I killed Kurt.
>>
>>68304072
kek
>>
memes
>>
My music fucking sucks..

I always feel so energized to make music, but every time I look back on my work it just turns to shit. Is it normal that I've been like this for like 5 years?

I use FL Studio, I have a shit computer (like 3gigs of ram and a below average processor), I only know like 2 instruments and was in band for all of highschool. I've seen people that are way better than me that have way less experience. Like, their music is professional grade already.

I don't fucking get it, why do I still make music? I'm basically next to quitting at this point but I just have this impulse to keep going. Will it ever get any better?
>>
>>68306032
wrong thread lol
>>
>>68306032
nah you just fell like you do better with each new tracks alot of us feel that way
>>
mfw I've been bested
>>
OCEAN MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND LEAD ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND
>>
File: nujtbtds.jpg (77KB, 384x394px) Image search: [Google]
nujtbtds.jpg
77KB, 384x394px
LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH
>>
I'M LOSING MY EDGE
>>
>>68307551
TO THE INTERNET
>>
>>68307296
EVERY BEST IT MAKES ME THE
>>
WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA
>>
BIRDS
>>
>>68299336
Underrated
>>
>>68308309
FUCK YOU
>>
I'M THE COATHANGER IN YOUR MAN'S VAGINA
>>
LET'S EAT
>>
>>68311403
EAT FRESH
>>
>>68308157
>nujabes
Nice
>>
AWWW YEAAAAAAA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvPE3dON1HQ
>>
>>68311461
FUCK YOU ZACK
>>
>>68300321
IM IN, YOUR AREA
>>
>>68300321
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
>>
>>68306032
2/10 bland new copypasta
>>
>>68311467
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1471814212784.jpg (15KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
1471814212784.jpg
15KB, 219x230px
>>68302629
DELET
>>
MY BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
File: michael-jackson-earth-song[1].jpg (53KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
michael-jackson-earth-song[1].jpg
53KB, 512x288px
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
Next nice neighborhood we move into, you'll get crack
>>
>>68304072
Holy kek
>>
AHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSFOIPPPPIPIPIPPADPSFKJLFRBGNETJKHBTJKGNHJGEKRWGFHHGHHHHHGHGHGHGHHH BLEG BLOBLBOBOBLBOB hot head AIONISDOFJDSIFJNSDIFGNDSIOGNBRDIOGNDGNMDIOGSF FUCK FUCK FUCK I CUM FUCK CUM IN THE SHIT FUCK CUM YE UH OH AH SHI BANG MO NAW WO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BLARH blo blo blbo HOT HEAD HOT HEAD MY HEAD IS HOT MY HEAD IS HOT MY HEAD IS HOT FUCK SHIT BITCH CUNT MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRR yeh
>>
ZOMBIE

ZOMBIE NATION
>>
MAKING SURE I'M NOT IN TOO DEEP
>>
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WERE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.