[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of The Weeknd?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Do you guys like his style/direction or do you think he has gone to shit recently?

inB4 filename
>>
>>68290852
Bad hair, boring music.
>>
>>68290852
ob the trilogy is the best stuff but he can still sing
>>
>>68290881
I'm fine with his hair, but largely in concurrence with you re the music. Some of his radio singles are catchy. I didn't dislike "I Can't Feel My Face." Definitely hasn't gone in an interesting artistic direction since the days when he was a darling of the patricians.
>>
>>68290913
I thought his new single False Alarm was pretty good. His album wasn't that good I only liked Tell Your Friends and a couple others.

King of the Fall is my favorite song of his though.

https://soundcloud.com/theweeknd/the-weeknd-king-of-the-fall
>>
>>68290913
Does he even create/write his own music anymore? Did he ever?
>>
>>68290852
Ironic considering that when he joined the illuminati his music somehow got better
>>
Starboy was amazing, False Alarm was complete garbage.
I was overall disappointed by BBTM, so hopefully Starboy turns out better.
>>
>>68290852
personally i like about half of beauty behind the madness.
star boy is an 8/10 for me, i wish the production was diff tho, the synths/vocals could have been a little more spacey and less reverbed tho.

false alarm is boring, and i dont care to rate it
>>
I like his music and he seems like a really good dude.
>>
False Alarm is one of the shittiest songs I've heard recently, even worst than Lady Gaga or Beyoncé.
>>
>>68291616
nigga he was a pretty hard worker back when he was still underground. house of balloons had some pretty good writing
>>
>>68291269
>https://soundcloud.com/theweeknd/the-weeknd-king-of-the-fall
Shit man, that's good taste, that song has to be the one masterpiece he made in 4 years.
>>
>>68292140
You don't like Often?
>>
>>68292167

It's just a normal, pop Weeknd track
>>
>>68292036
I feel the same BBTM could have been better, he did good with it from a financial standpoint. This next one should be nothing holding him back.
>>
prob the most annoying fucking personality i've ever seen
starboy was fucking amazing tho. every 2nd kick on the chorus - lovely.

what else is good
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.