[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most powerful lyrics/quotes by Eminem? please no moms spaghetti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 5194154-6695320246-emine.jpg (424KB, 2768x1888px) Image search: [Google]
5194154-6695320246-emine.jpg
424KB, 2768x1888px
Most powerful lyrics/quotes by Eminem?

please no moms spaghetti
>>
knees weak
psalms are sketti
>>
"War has been imposed upon us and this battle will be different than those we’ve fought in Barcelona, but our goal is revolutionary victory. This means defeating the enemy, but also a radical change in men. For that change to occur, man must learn to live and conduct himself as a free man, an apprenticeship that develops his personality and sense of responsibility, his capacity to be master of his own acts. The worker on the job not only transforms the material on which he works, but also transforms himself through that work. The combatant is nothing more than a worker whose tool is a rifle—and he should strive toward the same objective as the worker. One can’t behave like an obedient soldier, but as a conscious man who understands the importance of what he’s doing. I know that it’s not easy to achieve this, but I also know that what can’t be accomplished with reason will not be obtained by force.

If we have to sustain our military apparatus with fear, then we won’t have changed anything except the color of the fear. It’s only by freeing itself from fear that society can build itself in freedom." - Camarada Marshall
>>
you already said it
>>
>Dear Slim, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
>>
File: 1459848216967.jpg (80KB, 507x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459848216967.jpg
80KB, 507x600px
WINDOW PAIN
>>
I'll get straight to the point
Black girls are bitches, that's why I'mma tell ya you better pull up your britches
>>
Uh, summa-lumma, dooma-lumma
>>
File: me.jpg (185KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
185KB, 900x900px
>>68290439
>mfw my little brother said Eminem is a poet
>>
im sorry momma, i never meant to hurt you
i never meant to make you cry but tonight - im cleanin out my closet
>>
>vomit on his sweater already
>>
listen to the song "elevator"
>>
>>68290439
>I'm number one in hip hop entertainment
>also all niggers should be eradicated
Honestly have no idea how he got away with it
>>
Good God, dip, do a little slide
Bend down, touch your toes and just glide
Up the center of the dance floor
Like TP for my bunghole
And it's cool if you let one go
Nobody's gonna know, who'd hear it?
Give a little "poot poot", it's OK! [Fart Sound]
Oops my CD just skipped
And everyone just heard you let one rip
>>
as a degenerate alcoholic with several hospital visits under my belt I find that "deja vu" really speaks to me

can't believe I just unironically wrote that an eminem song 'really speaks to me' but whatever man
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.