[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the black keys pleb-tier?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 876786786.jpg (363KB, 1400x785px) Image search: [Google]
876786786.jpg
363KB, 1400x785px
Are the black keys pleb-tier?
>>
Everything is except Chulahoma which is ok, yea
>>
>>68288298
I think theyre really boring
>>
>>68288298
Definitely. The White Stripes but more bland.
>>
The Big Come Up was pretty good
>>
>>68288298
Totally.
>>
>>68288468
Gotta Get Away and Everlasting Light off Brothers are good

Weight of Love too but only because it's literally Breathe
>>
I enjoy the shit out of Brothers.

Haters can keep hating.
>>
They're on the same level as, like, Passion Pit- yes, they're mainstream, radio-ass music, but they're pretty talented and some of their songs are very well done.
>>
Thickfreakness is a decent album.
>>
They're a good radio band, catchy, but nothing very stimulating.
>>
They're basically in the same boat as Kings of Leon as a band that started having big hits when they were already far beyond their prime so people automatically associate them with their 3 radio hits and write them off.
>>
yes. but they're pretty good anyway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKxuiw3iMBE
>>
>>68288298
Early albums and Chulahoma are good, the few good songs from their new stuff have been played to death.
>>
Used to be one of my faves when i was first looking for my own tunes, but yeah kinda.

Rubber Factory is very consistent and super solid. Kinda love it. Everything else save for El Camino and Turn Blue (both p bad), has a number of quality songs.

>>68288643
>>68288594
But these too
>>
Up to and including Attack & Release no... everything after, abso-fucking-lutely, Dangermouse really ran this band into the ground. The early stuff sounds like a whole other band
>>
>>68288298
no shit bud (yes, absolutely)
>>
they have taken an immense dive in quality as they become more pleb friendly

BUT

even when they were cool in their early shit, it was still basically white boys mixing the Sonics and Muddy Waters
>>
they have a couple really good bits in some of their songs

dude's voice is cool too
>>
this is the best song they ever recorded:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm39RHt4iPk
>>
>>68289362
the sonics were white boys
>>
>>68289389
they were

but they were at least the first white boys
>>
File: Screen Shot 2016-10-02.png (702KB, 864x687px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 2016-10-02.png
702KB, 864x687px
>>68289402
>>
>>68288611
seconded
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.