[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone listen to this yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (377KB, 642x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
377KB, 642x641px
Anyone listen to this yet?
>>
File: meme2deep.jpg (53KB, 1180x913px) Image search: [Google]
meme2deep.jpg
53KB, 1180x913px
>>68282867
has it leaked?
>>
>>68283293
yee. quality is shit though
http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/GZ8MYOHv/file.html
>>
>>68283338
Thanks for heads-up!
>>
>>68283293

that nigga has aged like milk
>>
File: fat lip.jpg (90KB, 490x475px) Image search: [Google]
fat lip.jpg
90KB, 490x475px
>>68282867
From what I've heard in their few singles already released, it'll be exactly like their last album - dark and emotional - and while not bad, it's nothing that we want Sum 41 to sound like.

>>68283476
Oh he looks like a million bucks now compared to when he was a fat depressed ivorced alcoholic a few years ago
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 1200x630px
>>68283476
I dunno I think he looks ok for somebody who almost died a year ago
>>
>>68283538
>it'll be exactly like their last album - dark and emotional - and while not bad, it's nothing that we want Sum 41 to sound like.
Exactly this. I wasn't a huge fan of their latest album because there weren't any "fun" or "feel good songs" if you nah mean. Most people shit on Underclass Hero buy I've got a crazy amount of nostalgia towards it
>>
>>68283538
>t's nothing that we want Sum 41 to sound like.

actually I want them to, but in the DTLI? way, not what came afterwords.
>>
>>68283538
I don't think it's possible for him to ever look worse than that again without dying. And damn it, he tried.
>>
>>68283605
Even Underclass Hero had like two punkish tracks, the rest was watered down mundane depressed Sum. They haven't been feelgood or fun since All Killer.
>>
>>68283605
at least underclass hero had some catchy songs. SBM was just alt rock bullshit.
>>
I'll check it out at midnight so I don't have to listen to the low-quality leak. The singles so far are pretty good. As far as the albums released Friday are concerned, it'll probably be better than the new Green Day but not as good as the new NOFX (which I have listened to.)
>>
>>68283706
That's what I'm saying. I preferred UH to the other
>>
>>68283752
heres a link to the web release. its not deluxe though. turbobit net/3kp41t26bsyy html
>>
>>68283605
>>68283706

Personally I'd say that SBM is probably in my top 3 albums of theirs. The riffs are catchy as hell & the songs are good, and at least they're not trying to be all like "woohoo we're 30 years old let's go drink beer at the skateboard and finger some girls like it's 2002" but yeah the lyrical content way too far in the deep end of anxiety and depression and shit to really be labelled Sum 41. I think like 3/4 of the band had quit or left by that point so they may as well have regrouped as something else.

I know that artists grow and evolve and we're adults and blah blah blah, but Chuck and DTLI were also mature without being overly dramatic.
>>
1. All Killer No Filler
2. Half Hour of Power
3. Chuck
4. Screaming Bloody Murder
5. Does This Look Infected
6. Underclass Hero

Not sure where the new one will fit in.
>>
>>68283961
terrible rankings. also where is rock out with your cock out?
>>
>>68283961
1. Does This Look Infected
2. All Killer
3. Chuck
4. Underclass Hero
5. SMB

Half Hour is an EP
>>
>>68283961
1. Does This Look Infected
2. Chuck
3. All Killer No Filler
4. Screaming Bloody Murder
5. Half Hour of Power
6. Underclass Hero
>>
>>68284081
>Half Hour is an EP

I'm a dirty Canadian and a lot of us consider Half Hour to be their first real debut album, especially since most of the songs there were never remixed or rereleased.
>>
>>68283752
NOFX was pretty fucking great, I had it on repeat yesterday.

RevRadio bored me even more than the trilogy.
>>
>>68284196
Revradio was so unbelievably underwhelming. They made it out to be the great return of greenday, the best since American idiot. There's a few good tracks but I'm already bored of it after 3 listens
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.