[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post the worst album of all time Ptotip: No Oasis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: MrBungle_CD_Cover (2).jpg (56KB, 392x385px) Image search: [Google]
MrBungle_CD_Cover (2).jpg
56KB, 392x385px
ITT: Post the worst album of all time

Ptotip: No Oasis
>>
>>68281696
Montie fuck off. As somebody who actually enjoys 90s Oasis, you're a fucking embarrassment.
>>
>>
>>68281708
>As somebody who actually enjoys 90's Oasis
>Enjoy's 90's Oasis
>>
>>68281696
>>
>>68281709
ever read the magic tree house where they experience 9/11?
>>
>>68281708
>enjoys 90's Oasis
>Calls anyone else an embarrassment

It is getting pretty old at this point Montie tho honestly. Le 4 second fart destroys full hour long album meme is played out. Like I get that you find it annoying but you said hated it for being annoying clown music last time and that's literally the album's concept
>>
>>68281708
>As somebody who actually enjoys 90s Oasis, you're a fucking embarrassment.
Literally the only people who enjoy that whiney acoustic pop bullshit are gays, beta nu males, and 12 year old girls
>>
>>68281775
is that a thing
>>
>>68281708
I made Oasis big here. Oasis now have a documentary coming out due to my push for renewed interest in a great band.

Where is the Mr. bungle doc?
Oh wait.....

NOBODY CARES ABOUT LE BUTTNOISE

>>68281779
farting is immature and destroys any legitimacy that it has as a professional attempt
>>
>>68281834
>I made Oasis big here. Oasis now have a documentary coming out due to my push for renewed interest in a great band.
nigga stfu
>>
>>
>>68281825
If you're from the UK you'd know that it's almost exclusively lad culture cunts who try to be different from their friends and indie wannabees who worship the Gallaghers
>>
>>68281834
I guess you cant like Scott Walker either
>>
>>68281834
Make Patton alone is more talented than the Beatles brothers copycats
>>
File: creaturesofthedeep.png (238KB, 442x291px) Image search: [Google]
creaturesofthedeep.png
238KB, 442x291px
>>68281768
>>
Every Oasis song is just a Beatles ripoff
>>
>>68281834
I'm gonna ignore your other clear troll and respond to your criticism that goofy funhouse clown music is bad because it makes fart noises. If it's not for you that's one thing, but it's extremely closed minded to call an entire hour long album the worst thing you've ever heard because of 4 seconds of it. That's just childish.

So by your logic, if What's The Story(Morning Glory) had had a single fart in one song, which Liam and Noel easily could've put in because they're complete irritable children with shit temperaments, you would hate it?
>>
>>68281834
Aphrodite's Child's 666 has orgasm noises and you consider it to be 10/10.

You are retard, Montie.
>>
>>68281834
Listen to Disco Volante and California, they are waaaaay different than Mr. Bungle.
>>
>>68281834
Glad to see me getting the (you)s I knew this would get. Its good to know I still can pull you guys around like a child in a wagon
>>
>>68281696
why do you keep making these threads again?
>>
>Mr. Bungle
Innovative, funny band with one of the most unique vocalists of all time.

>Oasis
"lel lets just rip Beatles off and wait for retard praise us for bringing literally nothing new to the table"
>>
>>68281696
So... do you actually like this now? Cause this is obviously just attention-whoring b8. Glad to see you came around.
>>
>>68281696
Anything featuring Patton or Yorke.
>>
>>68281944
why do you act like such a faggot on this site, Montie? Am I gonna have to send you a pm on rym for you to act like a decent person and give me a real answer? I don't get the point of drumming up this obnoxious persona just to "b8" people and get attention
>>
File: Gave Me Cancer.jpg (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Gave Me Cancer.jpg
52KB, 300x300px
>>
>>68282054
shut up montie is cool I know him irl
>>
>>68282086
So you suck his dick?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C_W6BBynJQ

>>68282069
The Broken is much worse than this actually, check it out.
>>
>>68282222
FUCK OFF POSER QUADS. GENOCIDE WAR KULT KANADA DEATH GOAT GASMASK FOREVER!
>>
>>68282222
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>68281834
Montie why won't you make me the next big trip?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.