[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That guy thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: piipe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
piipe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>that guy who only listens to the chorus

>that guy who turns the car off when there's 10 seconds left in the song
>>
that guy who pretends to enjoy music out of insecurity of not being cool enough or cultured enough
>>
>>68274454
It's not my fault I was emotionally neglected as a child
>>
>that guy who claims he loves music but he only listens to youtube hits and singles
>>
>that guy who always talks over most of the song then goes "eh it didn't really leave an impression"
>>
> That guy who's from a foreign countty and doesn't undersstands English
> Listens to bands which use English language even though he does not understand a thing
>>
>>68274472
That guy who makes a non sequitur.
>>
> That guy who does not have any favorite artists or bands and just listens to random singles
> claims to be a big fan of music
>>
> that guy who claims to be big fan of a band
> He neever ever gave it any money and downloaded the songs
>>
>>68274725
fuck you
>>
>dude sun-oh is just noise
>>
>>68274951
Yes? Why did you memetext this?
>>
>>68274454
who the fuck pretends to enjoy music? you mean pretends to enjoy certain artists? sounds like you're one of those guys.
>>
>>68274454
aka /mu/
>>
>>68274435
>that guy who turns the car off when there's 10 seconds left in the song

I hate that

>music player shuts off when someone opens door
>final cadence is only a couple bars away
>guy opens door early only to fumble around gathering his stuff
>>
>>68275094
A lot of people pretend to like things in a "keeping up with the Joneses" sort of way. They do it to fit in and seem normal. It's not a stretch to imagine that some people pretend to like music, the same way others pretend to like books, or movies, or many hobbies.
>>
File: Eli 1.jpg (50KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
Eli 1.jpg
50KB, 600x449px
>that person who feigns interest in what you want to listen to and then mentally checks out during the entire song

For fuck's sake just tell me if you aren't interested, it would hurt my feelings a lot less.
>>
>that bloke who bashes everything non-metal
>>
File: 1472678269689.jpg (39KB, 435x326px) Image search: [Google]
1472678269689.jpg
39KB, 435x326px
>that guy with only black and white artist pictures on last.fm
You're not cultured
>>
>>68274797
U know it's true
>>
>>68274951
>sun-oh
Is that the new Ho-oh forme or some shit?
>>
>>68274725
I'm wearing a Slayer shirt right now famalamagram
>>
>>68274687
He's probably listening to the music not the lyrics, like the melody the vocals are carrying for example.
>>
File: image.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>68274435
>that guy who makes that guy threads
>>
>>68275600
>that guy who thinks slayer is good
>>
>>68274687
so k-pop in reverse
>>
>>68275498
These people are the fucking worst
>>
>>68275114
sure but it was an observation i made when i was 14 it's irrelevant at this point
>>
File: what.png (251KB, 444x424px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
251KB, 444x424px
>That guy who says he loves music and only listens to thier Discover Weekly algorithm playlist.

This may be the biggest music sin in my opinion.
>>
>>68274725
FUCKING FINE, OK
I'LL BUY A T-SHIRT
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW
>>
>>68275730
Lmao true f a m
>>
>that guy who thinks they are patrician after listening to DSOTM

[spoiler]That was me[/spoiler]
>>
>>68274472
>That guy who claims to love music but only listens to mucore
>>
>that guy who forms his opinion based on what he thinks of the musicians views rather than on the music itself
>>
>>68278337
Ouch.
>>
>>68274687
I don't see anything wrong with that.
>>
>>68274454
thats /mu/
>>
>>68278337
I hate this one so much because some people on here are really like that. They aren't any better than dad rockers or radio pop listeners.
>>
>>68274725
i supported my favourite bands by buying their tapes!
>>
>>68274725
I'm so happy I've always supported my band
>>
>that guy who blasts trap 12 hours a day

Dorm life
>>
>>68279002
>that guy who blasts harsh wall noise all day
>>
>>68274472
>that guy who claims to be a metalhead but only listens to DragonForce on Pandora and calls anything heavier than Sabbath noise
>>
>that white trash faggot who thinks classic rock is the greatest and all music after 1980 that isn't eminem/icp/cottonmouth kings is terrible
>>
>that guy who says he loves art music but actually listens to Kid A instead of post-modern classical music, noise, danger music and new complexity
>>
>that kid who listens to "ironic" internet music like vaporwave, bones, lil b, mac demarco, yung lean
>>
>>68274687
i also like russian bands but dont speak it nothing wrong with that
>>
>>68279405
same dudes always post memes all ove4 facebook
>>
>>68278379
Worst so far.

>>68279071
I'd room with this guy.
>>
>that guy with the glasses
>>
>>68279405
Yung lean is trash.
Some vaporwave is pretty good.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.