[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw metro boomin can hard carry any wack ass rapper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (428KB, 847x364px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
428KB, 847x364px
>tfw metro boomin can hard carry any wack ass rapper
>>
>>68273309
Not with 21 Savage
or Future
or Lil Uzi
>>
its true, i have no clue how he does it

>>68273366

i can tolerate future if metro is producing for him
>>
>>68273366
this

Niggas the definition of the word ovverrated
>>
>>68273366
Wrong

Savage Mode has great beats

DS2 is the best trap album of all time and 90% of that is because of the beats

The Metro tracks on Lil Uzi Vs. the World literally made that album

Metro is one of the best musicians alive rn
>>
>>68273384
Unironically kill yourself lmao
>>
>>68273391
>Not thinking the subdued atmosphere of Savage Mood was great

>Not thinking I Serve The Base wasn't the best, most visceral beat of the decade

>Not thinking You Was Right elevated Lil Uzi v the World to another level

lmao this board is for ppl who like music and can recognize good music, back to /b/
>>
>>68273384
DS2 isn't bad but you''re kidding yourself if you think his sound isn't getting washed out now
>>
>>68273442
I agree, everything after DS2 has disappointed me. but i still think that album is absolutely brilliant.
>>
>>68273309
He should just rap himself desu. It probably wouldn't be too hard to compete with Future or 21 Savage. And he has a good voice from what I've seen in the interviews
>>
blanguage was his only good song
>>
>tfw 'if young metro dont trust you im gon shoot you' is the most iconic hip hop producer tag
>>
>>68273723
is there any thing new
>>
>>68273723
>Metro boomin want some more nigga
>>
Wow xD Great meme
>>
Savage Mode is low key AOTY.

People just hating because they don't get 21 Savage.
>>
>>68273384
One of the best musicians? No
One of the best beat makers? No
One of the best mainstream, formula following, wave riding, trap producers? Yes
>>
>>68273384
I like Metro and DS2 is the GOAT trap album, those we agree on, but Savage Mode had some pretty shitty soundcloud-tier beats, which were especially bad for Metro's high standard. And don't try to act like even the good beats could possibly save 21 Savage, literally the worst rapper to hop on the mic this decade, and possibly of all time.
>>
>>68273384
Savage mode was so trash not even metro could carry 21 for a mixtape.
>>
>>68273384

>Metro is one of the best musicians alive rn

he isn't even a musician, he is a producer for musicians.

if anything he's a composer.

stop saying he is a "musician".
>>
>>68275796

he isn't just "mainstream", he helped to form what the mainstream sound even is right now. people are riding his wave. he isn't a wave rider.

you are matching anon's level of hype with a parallel level of contrarianism. just stop.
>>
>>68275905
You should look up the definition of musician
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.