[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that guy who yawns during a concert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1475613372616.jpg (902KB, 1300x1733px) Image search: [Google]
1475613372616.jpg
902KB, 1300x1733px
>that guy who yawns during a concert
>>
i do that sometimes

what you going to do about it fuckface
>>
I can't help it
>>
I do this often. I sometimes feel like a prick when I do it, especially at smaller shows. I'm just really tired.
>>
>>68272995
it's because I get boreds of canada
>>
I can't exactly help it if it's late and I'm tired, regardless of how into the show I am.
>>
>>68273021
>trying this hard to make your shitty meme stick
>>
>>68272995
Some of us have jobs, sorry it was a long day fag
>>
>>68273028
this.

It's almost like saying you're a dick if you uncontrollably sneezed at a concert once.
>>
i fell asleep at a concert once

i woke up in time for the headliner though who was the reason i came in the first place
>>
>>68272995
you try holding a spot in the crowd for 5 hours at a festival and not yawning
>>
>>68272995
>that guy who posts Dennis on every board
>>
>Work night shifts
>Go to see Swans about a month ago
>By all their records I don't have yet from the merch table
>Michael Gira comes by and puts his hand on my shoulder and says "thank you buying those items my child"
>Practically shit my pants and feel lucky as all hell that he stopped to talk to me
>Later during show
>Tired because only had two hours of sleep
>Have a single small yawn due to lack of sleep
>Gira on stage is looking around in my direction when it happens
>Feel immense shame and guilt for some reason and hope he didn't notice
>Got him to sign all my shit afterwords so that was cool, he asked me to buy him a coke so he'd have something to drink while he sits there doing autographs
>Do
>Still really worried that he thought I was a prick just because I yawned

it's such a meaningless and baseless fear but the idea of it scares me.
>>
>>68273971
>Michael Gira comes by and puts his hand on my shoulder and says "thank you buying those items my child"
no way he actually said that

maybe you were so sleep-deprived you started hallucinating
>>
File: 1437870632254.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1437870632254.png
312KB, 389x386px
>>68272995
>when the band complains about the crowd not being energetic enough
maybe if you didn't suck so bad the crowd would be more interested
>>
>>68274009
this, i cringe whenever that happens
>>
>>68274007
He did man. Or, well, my dad was there do(I was gonna take my gf but she couldn't go to having class) and he said "thank you for buying those items children". It was at the Austin show on the 13th at mohawk. I can post my signed records as some form of proof if that means anything.
>>
File: 1475408311494.jpg (2MB, 1024x6708px) Image search: [Google]
1475408311494.jpg
2MB, 1024x6708px
>>68274009
>when the band complains about the crowd being too energetic
>>
>Not reading a book at a concert
>>
>>68274411
sauce of picture???
>>
>>68274521
I bet youd like to know
Just look it up ya lazy cunt
>>
>>68272995
I yawned during a Merzbow set. So embarrassing!
>>
>yawning the day after a concert
fucking inexcusable
>>
>>68274411
sauce this broheim, reverse img search aint doin shit and its funny as
>>
>>68276117
My friend, I have you covered: http://imgur.com/gallery/WlcP3
Enjoy! :)
>>
>>68276213
>this was in a real comic book

I should read comic books.
>>
>>68272995
>orchestra pauses to change sheets/begin a new movement
>suddenly everyone starts coughing
>>
I went to Ohio to see The Smashing Pumpkins three years ago. I hadn't slept in 24 hours and managed to stay awake through the entire set until they started to play United States from Shitgeist. So I laid down on the bench and slept through the whole song and woke up when it was over.
>>
>>68276656
Poor Smashing Pumpkins. I saw them in 1996 and 2/3rds of the entire stadium literally left halfway through their 20 minute Silverfuck. Then the same thing happened two years later with their 20 minute Transmissions.
>>
>>68276693
A ton of people got up and left after only a few songs at that Ohio show. That's why I had so much room to lay down.

I love The Pumpkins tho. Billy is releasing a solo album soon.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.