[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a modern day classic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dvsn-sept-5th-album-cover-art.jpg (50KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
dvsn-sept-5th-album-cover-art.jpg
50KB, 625x625px
Is this a modern day classic?
>>
Considering that you're the only one still talking about it, No, it's not.
>>
>>68264606
What makes you say that?
>>
No. It's got some good instrumentals but come on. Its just more of the same watered down OVO sweatshop bullshit that somehow stumbled upon critical acclaim.
>>
>>68264574
9.8/10 (10/10 on reissue)
Sci-fi Posf-R&B, album of the year, unquestionable.

the ultimate soundtrack for the alpha (male).

I love this elegant requented sex musique.
>>
>>68264574
Its moody and neon lightly nocturnal smooth sexy R&B. Its all i need. This is beyond the Ovo sound sound.
>>
>>68265967
Is not the same sound, the singer Daniel, have an amazing voice and the production is "stellar". One of the best R&B albums of the last 6 years for me. Its weird that some people have to hate every thing related to Drake lmao ......
>>
>>68266213
People have to hate drake he's popular
>>
>>68266300
But with Drake is very different he have very close "haters", i think this is an effect of his "dual" facet being a rap and singer (soft) artists, a tiny portion of rap fans likes more the "hardcore" and oldschool types like Raekwon and hates the new school, essentially the pop rap / trap niggas
>>
4/10. Just same ol' modern Toronto R&B.
>>
>>68266417
No, I just hate Drake and his music. They're both awful.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.