[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Artists that will die in the next 5 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: marina-and-the-diamonds.jpg (49KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
marina-and-the-diamonds.jpg
49KB, 600x400px
>>
I AM SO SICK OF SEEING THIS GOD DAMN PICTURE. EVERY FUCKING DAY. I'M SO SICK OF SEEING THOSE FUCKING NASTY ASS DISPROPORTIONATELY SKINNY AND SKELETAL ARMS. THOSE WRINKLES AND TENDONS, THAT PROTRUDING ADAM'S APPLE, THAT HORRENDOUSLY UGLY TOP SQUASHING HER TITS INTO THE MOST UNNATURAL SHAPE. everything about this picture is disgusting and infuriating, yet it gets posted by waifufags every fucking day
>>
>>68258848
holy shit buddy, just because shes more masculine than you will ever be ?
>>
File: Marinaandthe.jpg (146KB, 1024x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Marinaandthe.jpg
146KB, 1024x1071px
>>68258848
>it's the "Le every somewhat attractive artist makes shit music and everyone that likes her is a waifufag that only cares about her looks" meme again
>>
>>68259118
well i no only like her looks, but also her music
>>
File: trent reznor regs-580.jpg (22KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
trent reznor regs-580.jpg
22KB, 580x387px
hell be fine
>>
>>68259118
>>it's the "Le every somewhat attractive artist makes shit music and everyone that likes her is a waifufag that only cares about her looks" meme again
holy shit that was the most unfunny and cringey post i have ever read
just shameful anon.
i agree with what youre saying, these waifufags are annoying, but wow
>>
>>68259397
It's copypasta
>>
>>68258848
Why does she even have an Adam's apple? I thought she was a woman
>>
>>68260394
she got too much testosterone while becoming fit
>>
>>68260394
>>68260468

i don't think 80 percent of the people on here understand how photo angles even work
>>
>Artists that will die in the next 5 years

Me hopefully
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.