[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/, I'm an indecisive fuck and I need help making a decision.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: KOz_1396452469_crop_550x387.jpg (22KB, 550x387px) Image search: [Google]
KOz_1396452469_crop_550x387.jpg
22KB, 550x387px
/mu/, I'm an indecisive fuck and I need help making a decision. Should I go see Mark Kozelek tomorrow night? The show is $27 and I have nothing else to do. I will be alone, of course.
>>
with Jesu?

yes
>>
>>68250492
>$27
damn, panera bread can't be that expensive
>>
Yes, go to as many shows as you possibly can. Being alone isn't a problem, just shitpost on your phone if you're feeling uncomfortable
>>
>>68250506

No, it's just an acoustic set by himself.
>>
File: 1460061430488.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1460061430488.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>68250529
>just shitpost on your phone if you're feeling uncomfortable
don't ever do this btw
people will notice
>>
>>68250538
personally, then no
>>
I gave in and bought the tickets. I've been listening to Red House Painters/Sun Kil Moon since my angsty teenage years and I don't know the next time I'll get to do this. If any of you are at the show in Phoenix tomorrow night I'll be the awkward autist in front with a plaid shirt on.
>>
>>68250846
Are you excited about legal weed? Only one month to find out.
>>
>>68250846
You're going to have to be way more specific
>>
>>68250846
>2016
>plaid
wew
>>
Guys I have an even bigger decision

Should I go see animal collective or mark kozelek?
I'm leaning towards animal collective tbqh
>>
>>68250893
neither
>>
>>68250893
mark alone?

a/c
>>
>>68250862

I hope it passes, but I'm so pessimistic. Arizona is so conservative, and that stupid "Think of the Children" anti-pot ad is going to convince too many idiots to vote no.

>>68250893
That's a tough call. I would lean very slightly toward Animal Collective.
>>
>>68250993
Does the heat drive you crazy? I find that pot really helps me cool down.

I bet if Arizona goes then the whole country will go especially if Shillary wins. She's the only candidate who committed to having it removed from schedule 1
>>
>>68251082

I sure hope so. The heat is incredible in the summer. You can feel it radiating off the ground at a night. It's getting better now but I really can't do another summer out here. I'm from the northeast and I like rain and snow too much.
>>
>>68251221
Rent looks pretty decent and they all look nice as fuck. I heard Phoenix has a huge elaborate swimming pool culture so I assume thats a good foundation to start with.

Austin rent just went completely insane this month. UT just had the largest freshman enrollment in over 50 years and they had to change policy so this never happens again. Apparently the damage is already done though.
>>
>>68251221
>You can feel it radiating off the ground at a night
This is what freaked me out the most when I moved here from WA. I moved in July so that didn't help
>>
Saw him a year ago and it was one of the top 5 shows i've seen. Very pleasant surprise. Just hope he doesn't pick on you.
>>
He bullies people in crowd, be careful goong alone, he might point out
>>
Mate, its mark kozelek. everyone will be there alone
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.