[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Moon Shaped Pool: Special Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 9.jpg (494KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
494KB, 1000x1000px
Was it worth the money?
>>
Short answer: No
Long answer: No, it wasn't
>>
Sure it did, if you like the band and have money to spend :)
>>
Ill Wind was online the second that shit hit people's doorsteps and apparently the pressing quality is mediocre

I'm still debating it but it really seems like you're buying it for Donwood's art more than anything

>>68248555
I do like the band and I do have money to spend but that money could go towards other things too.

Although seeing how the In Rainbows special edition shot up in price after they took it down is giving me pause
>>
>>68248608
>They stopped selling the In Rainbows shirts and the TMB shirt ages ago
>Super ambivalent towards the AMSP album art shirt but it might be my last chance for a while to get a Radiohead shirt that isn't unwearable horseshit
>>
>>68248608
>but that money could go towards other things too.
True. I dunno, I definitely do not regret having the version of the album. Especially considering it is pretty damn good.
>>
Yes, it is worth the money. My tape was audio of Thom cheating on his wife and yelling the lyrics to Creep
>>
>>68248731
Mine was from The Gloaming remix :(
>>
>>68248731
I got Spectre with Thom laughing hysterically
>>
>>68248536
Maybe. The vinyl pressing is the same as the standard edition, so it's not superior to the IR and KOL deluxe editions. There's only one bonus track... the artwork is nice though.
>>
anyone have a high res scan of the cover?
>>
>>68248731
kek
>>
>>68248983
how do we play the tape?
>>
>>68249712
You don't. With the way that it's sealed in plastic I don't think you could even get it out safely. Even if you did, you would still need a reel to reel player. Even if you did, chances are you got silence and would never know if you were doing something wrong with the tape machine or got actual silence.
>>
>>68249785
Also, it's 3/4 of a second long. Supposedly, it's way too short to be played anyways.
>>
>>68249832
People on leddit are trying to figure out how to play their fragments. Dunno why you'd bother destroying that nice loop for it though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.