[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they over rated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Sublime_sun.gif (54KB, 441x463px) Image search: [Google]
Sublime_sun.gif
54KB, 441x463px
Are they over rated?
>>
>>68246478
one of the most underrated bass players from that time, imho desu senpai
>>
LOVE IS
>>
>>68246478
they're overrated by people who heard Santeria and All I Got only. If you actually listen to them their just a 6/10 white dude reggae band.
>>
>>68246478
They have some legitimately good music, but they've been turned into a huge meme by the nostalgia seekers.
>>
ONE EIGHTY SEVEN ON A MUTHAFUCKIN' ___
>>
I still baffles me that a song called Date Rape managed to become a hit single.
>>
>>68247543
Honestly, as a huge fucking fag for this band, I can agree with this

>>68247515
this
H
I
S
>>
>>68246478
40oz is a really good chill album & Self Titled has some really good stuff but some filler meanwhile Robbin The Hood is low-fi garbáge
>>
>>68247604

Once while waiting for a train this dude was pacing back and forth with his headphones on, I guess he was listening to this song because out of nowhere he shouts "ONE EIGHT SEVEN ON A MOTHERFUCKING COP" and then goes up to this woman and yells "LET IT BURN LET IT BURN" at her over and over and then walked away, mumbling to himself "riots on the streets of..." and then replacing the lyrics with cities the train was stopping at. Now every time I hear that song I will always remember the random guy at the train station.
>>
>>68247515
seriously that guy was fucking good
>>
ifitwasntfordaterapeidnevergetlaid
>>
>>68248349
>Implying any other sexual activity exists outside of date rape
>>
>>68246478
First two albums are great summer chill albums. Last album isn't horrible but it's basically just a poppier and plebbier version of the first that unsurprisingly got pretty big.

It's a shame the frat boy image they're associated kind of makes sense. But fuck it I'll still listen to those firt two every now and then.
>>
my dad opened for them several times, the lead singer wouldnt play unless he had his herion lol
>>
>>68249341
That's what killed him. A true bummer.
>>
>>68246478
Nowayman.

Sublime is and will always be Tha shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.