[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this album ahead of its time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: angelic 2 the core.jpg (111KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
angelic 2 the core.jpg
111KB, 1200x630px
is this album ahead of its time?
>>
Trips or Corey Feldman will throw you into Hell
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 373x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 373x400px
>>68245473
This is a /mu/ meme thread
>>
Corey Feldman's "Angelic 2 The Core" is quite possibly one of the best albums ever released, up there with Led Zeppelin's IV, Michael Jackson's Thriller, and The Beatle's Revolver. Of course no one should be surprised, after all this is the guy who taught Michael Jackson how to dance, and he informed every guy in the 80's on how to be cool. What can Corey not do? The guy is amazing --- an oscar worthy actor, a warrior against pedophilia (Chris Hansen eat your heart out!), an incredibly talented musician, a stoic modern philosopher who unleashes witty humor and unravels the mysteries of human nature, and he has the looks of a male model (How does he not have a contract with Calvin Kelin?).

I know Hollywood and the music industry has tried to ignore Corey for the longest time, but hey, a guy with this much talent oozing out of his brain, his body, his heart, what can you do with it all? His acting, singing, and songwriting skills are too mind-blowingly amazing to be encapsulated by this demonstrably insignificant era in human history. Corey is truly beyond time, beyond imagination, an unfeasible glitch in the matrix, an alien on a lost planet light years away from home, a very special, unique snowflake blowing in the wind of time, a hamburger with very exotic, yet delicious toppings, a brand new toyota car totally customized with extra features by some geeky asian car enthusiast.

Words cannot fully define or describe Corey Feldman, only poetry written by the very best -- and sadly deceased -- poets of human history could possibly come close to explaining the brilliance of this highly talented individual who practically made the 80's decade. The hundreds of millions of Corey fans will anxiously wait in dire anticipation of his next album, his next film, his next hilariously witty tweet on twitter. Corey's "Angelic 2 The Core" may have just reinvented modern music. He's started a new musical revolution, a new flame in the gas tank of musical talent.
>>
File: 1475276533554.png (830KB, 790x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1475276533554.png
830KB, 790x1250px
Reminder
>>
>>68245473
Yes, in the future all music will sound like Angelic 2 the Core
>>
>>68245473
With the declining quality of top 40 radio music over the years, I'd say yes. 20 years from now, all music will sound just like Corey Feldman
>>
>>68245872
Top 40 has gotten worse over the decades, however I think it may have gotten maybe 5% better in the past 5-10 years. I could just be out of the loop though. It is still utter shit.
>>
DL link please. Fucking sick of asking.
>>
>>68246116
I have it on soulseek. I don't think there are any other uploads anywhere. I could make a mega I guess.
>>
>>68246116
It's on Spotify.
>>
>>68246181
>>68246116

Here
https://mega.nz/#!ulc3nKCQ!vqM_mKnZkcsqDS_IGIi0RE5qaixCQNaTQo0vFUXgAB4
>>
>>68245473
What if this is simply the evolution of satirical music?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.