[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Fetishes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 25

File: collage.php.jpg (222KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
collage.php.jpg
222KB, 900x900px
Here's a game: everyone posts their fetishes and music they've been listening to recently (charts, graphs, lists, however you want to do it) and other people say if the music & fetishes match up or not.

Here's mine: I have a piss fetish and high heels turn me on. Not women wearing high heels either, just the shoes themselves
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
I like farts
>>
Crossdressing, I guess

>>68240272
doesn't really match up imo, I'd be more under the impression that you'd be into fucking girls in prom dresses from your collage
>>
File: collage.php.jpg (208KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
collage.php.jpg
208KB, 900x900px
Sadism, but on a more emotional level, bondage, and I always prefer for girls to have clothes on instead of being naked

>>68240272
Doesn't match

>>68240343
Maybe

>>68240356
Yeah defiantly
>>
File: collage.php.jpg (494KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
collage.php.jpg
494KB, 1250x1250px
>>68240356
yeah I guess mine's the same
yours kinda matches
>>
>>68240453
>>68240481
good to know I'm consistent eh

>>68240453
what do you mean by a more emotional level?
>>
File: collage.jpg (436KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
436KB, 1250x1250px
I have a foot fetish, piss fetish and I'm really into getting my ass rimmed
>>68240272
Nope not really, maybe the high heel part but nothing about your taste really screams piss fetish
>>68240356
Oh yeah definitely, Coil, The Smiths and Mosaic.WAV are a giver
>>68240453
Uh kinda, maybe from the Xiu Xiu album, I feel like The Caretaker might also be related?
>>68240481
I would fuck your boipussy
>>
File: 41Aqt8pdMgL.jpg (185KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
41Aqt8pdMgL.jpg
185KB, 900x900px
BDSM, fur and crossdressing

>>68240481
Yours matches
>>68240453
Yours doesnt, with the exception of GP
>>
>>68240518
Making people feel afraid, corrupting innocence, breaking hearts, emotionally damaging people, that kinda stuff. Only kink about me that requires damage control, but its so worth it.

>>68240550
>>68240586
Nice to know that isn't reflected through my music
>>
>>68240586
cool fetishes, Gorguts is ace too

>>68240615
sounds cool, aesthetically speaking
being ruined irreversibly sounds nice in its own way

>>68240550
can't see much overlap between your fetishes and your taste, but maybe I"m just not familiar enough with them
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaagh-7day.jpg (4MB, 1800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaagh-7day.jpg
4MB, 1800x2700px
femdom in general, getting a little roughed up and bloodied by a woman, dickgirls, cfnm, cumplay

>>68240586
furs a bit surprising but not totally out of left field

>>68240550
I mdan what exactly would scream piss fetish
like r. kelly or

>>68240481
well yeah it sure fits
how's kpop week going

>>68240453
wouldve figured you're more submissive than that

>>68240343
that one horse looks like its farting kinda
>>
File: 3x3 b.jpg (205KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
3x3 b.jpg
205KB, 900x900px
BBW, furry, light bdsm
>>
>>68240652
>being ruined irreversibly sounds nice in its own way
I don't know how, I've given some people some experiences that would defiantly land in their top 5 worst things that happened to them. Like when I was a senior in high school I started talking to this sophomore that was like head over heels for me since she was a freshman. She was super Christian, super innocent, had a rule about not dating till she was older but she wanted to break that with me. I talked to her for two weeks, cut things off with another girl who I was sorta dating at the time, she was ecstatic the whole time. We were talking one night and she talked about how much she liked being my girlfriend, which I helped imply a bunch, and then I laughed at her, told her we were never together, insulted her, and left. She cried the whole night, and I know that because one of her friends texted me angrily (I had come over when she was having a sleepover). She didn't date for like 3 years afterwards, and I'm friends of friends with her current boyfriend and apparently he complains a lot of her trust issues. I'm really proud of that one. But how is that nice?

>>68240804
Being read as submissive is pretty cool, helps my image
>>
>>68240550
>I would fuck your boipussy
:o
g-good to k-know anon

>>68240804
hey
kpop week's going well, heard some good stuff I've not listened to before
currently listening to jewelry and I'm liking them
I know you like shinee so what's your favourite shinee album I might give them another listen to later
>>
>>68240804
vaporwave seems very piss fetish to me for some reason
not sure why tho

your tastes and fetishes seem to match up p well but maybe I'm biased so there's that

>>68240857
damn, were you planning it all along? cuz that some evil mastermind type shit
and I'm not sure how I meant "nice" but there's definitely a part of me that is excited at the idea of terrible AND irreversibly life-changing things to be inflicted to me. somehow. I've only had sexual feelings for the past two years and none before, so I'm not very sure about all this.

by the way is your name a reference to the anime by the same name or what
>>
File: 1438389823598.gif (939KB, 320x240px)
1438389823598.gif
939KB, 320x240px
>>68240918
dont think I've ever heard of jewelry desu
are they a bit older?

my favorite shinee's for sure the misconceptions of us, it's one of my favorite albums in general really solid
https://youtu.be/LW8M_wpUVcA

they just put out a new album too actually, I'll let you know how it is
https://youtu.be/WJua7KEP_oE

>>68240947
I dont see it but then again I've never actually listened to vaporwave or know anything about piss fetishes

adn yeah I figure mines pretty predictable
>>
>>68240947
Some was planned, like the decision to start talking with her, dropping the suggestions about us being a couple, breaking things off in a nasty way, but some stuff was just an unexpected bonus like her being at a sleepover and me cutting things off with the other girl, who was really just somebody to actually date but turned out to not be compatible. I'm really good at manipulating people but that's because everyone thinks I'm sweet and innocent, a high IQ, and an "obsession" with planning for stuff and thinking things over for hours. Also its all pretty easy when you've been doing it for years and you have a sexual incentive to it.

>by the way is your name a reference to the anime by the same name or what
Didn't know that was a thing, I've rarely watch anime. It's one of the nicknames the main character in Invisible Monsters goes by.
Also:
>and I'm not sure how I meant "nice" but there's definitely a part of me that is excited at the idea of terrible AND irreversibly life-changing things to be inflicted to me.
is a major element in Invisible Monsters, funny how that works out
>>
>>68241056
wow, for once I'm the one explaining :)
but yeah, they're very old by kpop standards (they were running from 2001 to 2015)

it's my first time listening to them but I'm liking what I've heard
they had a subunit too called jewelry s but I've not listened to that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReK4u2q9oJ4
>>
>>68241135
planned strategies like that always strike me as kind of flattering, in the amount of time dedicated to that person, even if it is to harm them
also props on being one of the few people on moo that are actualy above-average in social aptitude :)

I'll definitely have to give that novel a read. I've read a short story by Palahniuk before and that was pretty strikingly done.
>>
shemales/traps
>>
File: collage.php.jpg (292KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
collage.php.jpg
292KB, 1000x1000px
Deepthroating/Facefucking
Extreme Anal (not prolapse though, fuck that)
The girl being really into it/enjoying herself

>>68240822
Furry is the only one that doesn't seem to fit
>>68240804
Definitely lines up
>>68240586
The others make sense but BDSM is almost implicit with that chart
>>
>>68240804
>>68241285
oh and good shinee track you linked to, not usually into male vocals but that I did like
>>
>>68241423
>planned strategies like that always strike me as kind of flattering, in the amount of time dedicated to that person, even if it is to harm them
Yeah I guess, I mean I have to really get to know people before I target them, but then again that's not always the case. During a musical in highschool I locked this kid who had a huge phobia of the dark in a closet so sometimes the most thought I have to put in is "How can I make this not look like my fault". Fake crying worked really well with the closet situation, people ended up feeling bad for me.

>I'll definitely have to give that novel a read. I've read a short story by Palahniuk before and that was pretty strikingly done.
Just a warning I'm not actually sure how good the book is, the main reason I love it is because it helped me figure out I was trans. Plus I actually don't like any Palahniuk books besides Invisible Monsters, so the stuff I don't like about the other books could be apparent in the one I like.
>>
>>68241637
Yeah I just think that if you remove the "negative/positive" values from human interaction, harming someone is one of the most effective ways to create a lasting bond, in a way. not sure where I was going with this. how do you get away with locking someone in a closet though? even with tears I don't see how.

there's only one way to find out whether I like a book or not, and I have the free time to do so, so yeah
>>
family stuff
>>
File: 3x3 colage.jpg (74KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
3x3 colage.jpg
74KB, 380x380px
Incest, Beast, R34, Hentai, Stretched pussys, Cheating, Girls Discovering Sex/Masturbation, Breast Development, Puberty
>>
File: collage.php.jpg (217KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
collage.php.jpg
217KB, 900x900px
thigh sex
stockings
>>
File: image.jpg (300KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300KB, 1000x1000px
Latex, farts, motorboating during sex
>>
>>68241737
He went in there to change, everyone was being rowdy in the guy's locker room so he wanted peace, lightswitch and lock on the outside, notice that nobody knows he was in there. I got in conversation with somebody, talking about some theatre drama that didn't care about, just needed a witness, made a comment about not trusting the crew (the freshmen were kinda handsy) so I locked the door and turned off the light and led the conversation into another room real quick, so the mistake would be found out later. If the person with me heard the guy scream to early I'd have to let him out right away and it would all fall apart. Dude ends up locked in there for ten minutes, heard him yell and bang and scream for five in the hallway, then when somebody finally heard and got him out I fake cried like I felt bad about it and I didn't know and bluh bluh bluh. People felt bad for me and sorta talked down on the guy behind his back, questioning why he was getting dressed in the closet, or why he snuck in there.
>>
File: collage (1).jpg (538KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
collage (1).jpg
538KB, 1250x1250px
bimbos, feet, smoking i guess
last 7 days

>>68241779
>>68241843
>>68241885
>>68241891
man all of these oddly match up well
>>
File: feetrow.jpg (82KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
feetrow.jpg
82KB, 300x300px
tickling, feet, nippleplay, light femdom,
>>
>>68241896
What made you like this?
Seems like you' be a nightmare to be friends with/be around.
>>
>>68241896
someone with a major phobia of the dark went into a closet? good decisions general I see.
but damn you think of things like that on the fly? you've got a bright future ahead of you if you were to choose the right circle

>>68241932
bimbofication is easier to understand than the attraction to them itself desu
anyway your fetishes and collage dont match much at all
>>
File: threex3.png (308KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
threex3.png
308KB, 900x900px
blowjobs, redheads, soft fleshy lips

>>68240822
fits a lot
>>68241891
fits and makes me laugh (because i'll relate kraftwerk with that combination of fetishes forever)
>>68241885
>>68241942
nice fetishes
>>
>>68241135
>but that's because everyone thinks I'm sweet and innocent, a high IQ, and an "obsession" with planning for stuff and thinking things over for hours
Literally the same but don't go around fucking people's life's up on purpose.

I mean, I do plan some shit to mak someone feel bad or similar (ie i like fucking around with people to a limit) but not on a level like the bathroom story. The christian girl one is just so dumb to fall for, that she kinda deserves it / i can see why you would do it.
But man... at least you see that it's not nice
>>
>>68241983
>What made you like this?
Psychological abuse as a kid, you know step dad stuff, also things like when I was like 7 my older brother grabbed a knife and threatened to cut my fingers off. Shit like that I guess, but then again I've always had nightmares and dark thoughts even before that, saw a lot of death and shit when I'd close my eyes to go to sleep, so who really knows.

>Seems like you' be a nightmare to be friends with/be around.
Not really, I've been told I'm funny, charming, kind, etc. People like my personality and I'm like a Michael Cera type. I do a lot to help people out. I just know where peoples limits are, keep these attacks spread out (time wise and friend wise, like if I target somebody in a friend group I don't do anything like that to anyone else in the group for a while), and I try to get people to take my side as much as I can. I'm a sweet innocent guy, and pretty soon people will feel bad for my struggles as a trans person. Also I can turn on empathy when I want so people feel me as genuine. If I was a nightmare to be around I'd be doing my job wrong

>>68242021
Yeah that kid was a dumb little shit, he deserved what I did to him. I would have a bright future if I was able to care about stuff for long enough. I don't care about responsibilities sometimes either and that becomes a problem too. Only way I'll be successful is if I get famous or become somehow independently wealthy
>>
>>68242176
>But man... at least you see that it's not nice
I believe everyone should be self aware and I'm at piece with the things they do, even if they might be awful. Self acceptance is important
>>
>>68242188
do you choose your targets or is that indiscrimate for the most part? like does it matter whether you think they deserve it to some extent or not
>>
>>68242395
I don't have a criteria man I just have fun.
>>
>>68242218
Yeah, I saw that in the way you explained the stuff. That's why I can respect you still, instead of despising you.

I only wonder; do you do this to everyone regardless of your relation? Or just people who you really don't care about or...
Like, if you meet someone and have a really good relation with them for several years and then you would fuck them up too? By the way you explain the stuff it's like you actually just apply it to people who are pricks/dumb/naive and ignorant, so in a way i guess you kind of do them a favor (ie the girl who was so innocent ending up being less trustful with people)

You're interesting but idk if i'd wish to meet you irl, dude.
We're kinda alike in the sense that I do that too really often, but not to an extent where I scarr them for life. Maybe I should try planning it more thoroughly and executing a plan. It sounds really pleasant but I can't help think of how they will feel, in the case I cared about the person.
>>
>>68242450
yeah but don't most people have a "type" in some way or other?
>>
>>68242486
>I only wonder; do you do this to everyone regardless of your relation? Or just people who you really don't care about or...
>yeah but don't most people have a "type" in some way or other?

Well I would say vulnerable people, but I've worked to make people open to me so IDK. A common group would probably be people who loved me unconditionally, my "fan base". Like the people who would sometimes follow me around, who would try to hide their feelings for me without knowing how transparent they are to me, who I would hear telling other people positive stuff about me. I guess I've never gone after anyone I don't like, outside of friends that I ended up loathing, but that's because I don't deal with those type of people in general. The only people who are really safe I guess are the people who aren't interested in me that way, the few who I've loved but couldn't love me back, like not that they hated me just that.. like I had a thing for a lesbian in high school and I never felt like hurting her. Same for my therapist who I'm falling for, that doesn't mean I don't manipulate though. But unconditional, unsexaul love is sacred to me, so those people are safe.
>>
>>68242658
Fuck. Yeah, I get it.
Sorry for asking that much anyways. I'm just interested because it hits so close too home in a way. Like we're the same when it comes to this only that you do it on a bigger scale i guess. Maybe because for me it's like mild amusement but for you it offers a bigger palette of amusement i guess.

Interesting and nice t b h
>>
File: nujabes.jpg (66KB, 500x500px)
nujabes.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
thicc
(No fat bitches though)
>>
i know this is 4chan and the internet, but i didn't realise how normal i was in terms of sexual stuff.

i guess you guys haven't had much/any sex before and needed variety in your masturbation.
>>
>>68243113
This
>>
>>68243113
>>68243298
Do you realize the fetishes posted are actually REALLY normal, like most people have them (like foot fetish, bdsm, etc) except that guy who posted blowjobs (its not a common fetish, its a common practice but thats it), ironically.

And most of the fetishes posted if not all require a partner so having fetishes doesnt = masturbating a lot, not necessarily.

You are the ones who are naive about real life.
>>
>>68243432
I have never met anybody into feet and farts and traps and all this other stupid shit outside of 4chan
>>
File: topsters2.jpg (142KB, 1064x1064px) Image search: [Google]
topsters2.jpg
142KB, 1064x1064px
I'm really really into chicks with short hair
>>
>>68243432
fetish = kink
>>
>>68243823
The xiu xiu fits, I saw them last weekend and the drummer chick with short ish hair is super fucking hot (I'm not usually into that but...)
>>
File: collage (7).jpg (524KB, 1250x1250px)
collage (7).jpg
524KB, 1250x1250px
Lesbians, Asians, Bondage and Sadism.
>>68240586
Weird that a furry would have identical taste to mine.
>>68243823
Patrician fetish.
>>
File: 3x3 weekly.jpg (276KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
3x3 weekly.jpg
276KB, 900x900px
good ass, small/thin body. small breasts.
bent over/doggystyle.
>>
>>68243432
>>68243891
fetish =/= kink*
>>
>>68242735
Haha don't feel bad about asking so much, this is literally the only place I can talk about this sort of stuff since I like my therapist too much to be honest and I don't put this kinda shit in my diary (I don't want family or cops knowing shit they don't need to know while I'm still alive). And its not just an amusement to me this is also sexual
>>
Gregorian Chants. I love this stuff, it feels so epic.

DEUS VULT! But seriously, the deep voices, the feeling of importance in it all... it's like no other music on earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdka1WN1c8c
>>
File: lastfm (55).jpg (3MB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
lastfm (55).jpg
3MB, 1800x1800px
pregnancy, belly expansion
>>
Fun thread

My fetish is giant women

Been mainly jamming; Tim Hecker, Boris, Fennesz, Grouper, Amon Tobin and Autechre
>>
>>68240272
dudes getting raped/forced into sex by chicks
>>
>>68243823
fits like a glove
>>68242037
only know half those albums but from what I know it seems fitting
>>68241891
somehow both surprising and really obvious
>>68240822
furry seems a bit left of field
>>
>>68243450
its not like the most common but at the same time it is

its just not a comfortable thing to accept. most people dont even tell their fetishes to their partners
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.