[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you know what, all you grimes haters need to SHUT THE FUCK UP.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: bonez.jpg (13KB, 238x250px)
bonez.jpg
13KB, 238x250px
you know what, all you grimes haters need to SHUT THE FUCK UP. GRIMES IS ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED MUSICIANS IN THE INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW. SHE CAN SING AND PRODUCE AND ENGINEER AND YOU CANT. SHE HAS MORE TALENT THAN PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM WILL EVER HAVE SERIOUSLY JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GUYS HATE ON HER BECAUSE OF.YOUR REAL LIFE PROBLEM JUST STOP PLEASE YOU GUYS HAVE THE SHITTIEST ARGUMENTS AGAINST HER YOU CALL HER UGLY AND ANNOYING WHICH IS VERY RUDE BY THE WAY BECAUSE SHE'S NOT THEN YOU SAY FUCKING BULL SHIT LIKE HER MUSIC IS UNORIGINAL AND AMETUERE SERIOUSLY JUST SHUT UP SHE MAKES REALLY GOOD PROFESSIONAL SOUNDING MUSIC AND SHE'S MORE TALENTS THAN A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW LIKE SERIOUSLY JUST STOP TRYING TO HATE ON GRIMES IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE TO HATE ON HER. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM.DONT LIKE HER BUT I THINK IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE FAGS AND CANT MAKE MUSIC.LIKE HER SO THEY HATE ON HER ALL DAY AND GIVE STUPID REASONS TO DO SO. IT'S REALLY JUST SO FUCKING PATHETIC AND YALL SHOULD REALLY STOP BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE GOOD REASONS TO DO SO. YOU GUYS WILL WORSHIP DEATH GRIPS AND SWANS BUT HATE ON GRIMES IT MAKES NO SENSE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM REALLY NEED TO GET A GRIP AND YES IM A LITTLE MAD BUT IT'S BECAUSE IM JUST FED UP WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE HATING ON THIS ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD SERIOUSLY JUST STOP YOU HAVE NO GOOD REASONS TO BE HATING ON GRIMES. YOU JUST MAKE SHIT UP THAT ISN'T TRUE AND TRY TO START MEMES ABOUT HER IT'S PATHETIC PLEASE JUST STOP HATING ON HER
>>
That's a cute picture of grimes OP
>>
>>68236448
kek
>>
>>68236448
10/10 Best New Post.
>>
>>68236448
Lol
>>
>>68236448
/thread
>>
>>68236448
First post best post
>>
>>68236448
Underrated post
>>
Tl; dr
>>
this will still get over 200 replies.

;_;
>>
File: grim.jpg (40KB, 516x447px) Image search: [Google]
grim.jpg
40KB, 516x447px
>>68236567
>>68236633
>>68237527
>>68237556
>>68237585
>>68237628
>>68237633
Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop, grimey ain’t bout this, grimey ain’t bout that, My girl a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that girl don’t be putting in no work, SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y’all niggas ain’t know shit!! All ya motherfuckers talk about, grimey ain’t no hitta, grimey ain’t this, grimey a Goblin, SHUT THE FUCK UP!! Y’all don’t live with that bitch. Y’all know that bitch got caught with a ratchet! Shootin’ at the police and shit. Bitch been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin’ playin’ her like that! Them bitches savages out there. If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about grimey , I’m fucking beating they ass!! I’m not fucking playing no more! You know those bitches role with Lil’ Blood Diamonds and them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.