[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Frusciante General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: johnf.jpg (52KB, 452x500px) Image search: [Google]
johnf.jpg
52KB, 452x500px
What are your favourite albums of his? Favourite songs? Is he based?

Discuss anything related to JF

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkHGAFbkF4E
>>
Central is my favourite track. To Record Only Water is my favourite album.

Stunning artist
>>
>>68233278
overrated junky sack of shit
>>
>>68234788
Death Grips fan spotted
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G3dc8O8U5I
Fru is indeed based.
>>
Everything he has done is pure genius
>>
it amazes me how pres 1992 John is so hyper and loud compared to the Californication comeback John that is relaxed and peaceful
>>
Legend, deserves all the praise he does
Just wish he would've done more raw stuff like on Niandra lades (and just a t-shirt, etc...)

>>68235164
That's drugs and youth for ya
>>
this songs amazing

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nrrjKOuC-o
>>
>>68234799
???
>>
his electronic wannabe aphex style music is embarrassing
>>
File: John Mayer, Dodge Center.jpg (99KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
John Mayer, Dodge Center.jpg
99KB, 500x333px
Don't mind me, I'm just posting a far more superior John.
>>
Shadows Collide With People is my favorite because it has all of the jams, but the Empyrean is his objective 10/10

>>68236158
Fuck off, PBX was awesome.
>>
File: J U S T.jpg (36KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
J U S T.jpg
36KB, 620x388px
pic related
>>
>>68236340
Ye I agree shadows has some b a n g e r s. Niandra lades is the tru masterpiece tho
>>
File: thommad.gif (496KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
thommad.gif
496KB, 500x301px
>>68236308
truth
>>
>>68236399
I wish he would rerelease Niandra now that he knows that people actually like it. Usually Just a T-shirt has some of the best guitar parts ever written.
>>
>>68235164

yeah, i mean...this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZREA8zQY-M
>>
Stop, you guys! You're raping a pure spirit into sellout! Noooooo!!!! Cunt.
>>
say what you want about john, but niandra lades is patrician, the rest is ok tier, mediocre albums with some great songs
>>
the problem with rappers and guitarist is the typical shitty fanbase comparing and "le best rapper/guitarrist ever xD!
that's bullshit, there's no such thing as the best _____ ever, but this guy can express himself really fucking well with his guitar,
(his IDM fase sucks t b h)
>>
Shadows is my favourite album and this is my favourite track
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7qQVXdiREU
it's just really comfy and with good lyrics
[spoiler] drowning thinking i am dry [/spoiler]
>>
>>68237393
The part of Carvel where the watery synths stop and the music just explodes is just amazing. Even though that album has his most popular songs, its best moments are so underrated.
>>
File: 1422575758433.png (236KB, 449x499px) Image search: [Google]
1422575758433.png
236KB, 449x499px
>those arms
>>
He's garbage. Super overrated.
>>
>>68237183
agree with this tbfrank
>>
>>68236340
this
>>
>>68237483
aaaand iiiihiii

woont have it aaanyy oootheerrrr

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
NEW FRU WHEN?

FUCK BLACK KNIGHTS AMIRITE
>>
>>68237393
gives me chilis
>>
his music makes fucking sad
(no i'm not saying his music is super dark or anything, but it makes me sad, this guy is definetly not happy)
>>
>>68242095
who would be? Look at his life. Got his shit fucked up by heroin (who wouldn't get hooked spending all their time with the guys from RHCP), kicked the habit, turned his life around, and then married a fucking succubus who got him right back into his hole, complete with an astronomical, court-ordered monthly payment... they don't even have a child, mind you.
>>
>>68242095
I love how he channels that into music without it being so overly sad. He just manages to touch that piece of sadness that's in everyone
>>
>>68242216
Fuck I hate that bitch for doing that to my boi Fru
>>
>>68233278
The Empyrean fav album, Shining Desert fav song rn
>>
>>68242256
Man, I don't understand how can a cunt like that live with herself. I mean, didn't the poor guy suffer enough already? Just divorce him and leave his life, if you can't work it out as a married couple.. no need to suck his bank account dry, for fucks sake.
>>
>>68242321
Where's the Rodge when you need him
>>
>>68236308

Get the fuck out here, this place is not for 14yo girls.
>>
Niandra is him randomly soloing. Say what you juand, it's still random soloing rather than real composing. He thought he had turned the worldupsidedown with that nonsense... He hadn't.
Same with his singing. He should've continued learning, not think he's jesus, and merlinjarre.
>>
>>68242983
>Say what you juand, it's still random soloing rather than real composing.
It's really not though.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.