[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do asexuals listen to? what's some good asexual music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: archipelago.jpg (387KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
archipelago.jpg
387KB, 1440x1440px
what do asexuals listen to? what's some good asexual music
>>
>>68218085
Their own sense of self-importance narrated as an inner-monologue, congratulating themselves for convincing themselves that they don't find other people attractive as a defense mechanism because they were so self conscious about no one ever asking them.

It's very obscure, though, you have to get it through self-inflicted mental illness via middle-class sensibilities.
>>
>muh identity
>>
Christian Rock will get you in the ball park
>>
>>68218085
I don't think asexuals can enjoy art

I guess the closest you can get is the type of metal virgins listen to, but even then there's a hint of sexual frustration. prog maybe?
>>
>>68218085
am ace, the lonesome crowded west is the goat album desu
>>
>>68218806
>art
He's asking for music, don't change the subject.
>>
4'33
>>
>>68218085
Castrato choir boys I guess.
>>
Autechre is the least sexual thing imaginable
>>
>>68218660
read this with a wide smile

>>68218809
good choice, great album

>>68218881
yeah I think a lot of glitch/idm would fall into this category, gridlock's formless is one of my faves
>>
>>68218660
Came here to post... but I can't beat this
>>
>>68218085
probably Morrissey / Smiths because they are just somehow closeted/afraid and want to make a big deal out of it and they identify with Moz saying he was asexual at points for shock value

Hidden Orchestra is great on the other hand and I fuck to it all the time

aexual people want the current civilization to fall and listen to shit like Stravinsky and Xenakkis and also indie electronic musicians who sexually identify as a Roland TR-808

what the fuck, mang. Archipelago is a great album and I like to jack it ;_;
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.