[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly suggestion to vote for this banner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (56KB, 468x60px)
image.jpg
56KB, 468x60px
Friendly suggestion to vote for this banner
>>
Holy fuck there are like 100 different banners

I like the one with Deakin and the giraffes the most, it cracked me up
>>
>tfw someone liked your banner enough to make a thread about it

It doesn't deserve to win, though. The orange text at the bottom right is too hard to read, and 99% of the people looking at the banner will have no clue of its relation to music and /mu/.
>>
>wattd
>>
This one is my favorite
>>
>>68211226
>>68212118
Where can I go to see these proposed banners? They seem like they would give me a kick. I'm just glad I got to see the cover of In My G4 Over Da Sea get priority pick.
>>
>>68212436
4chan.org/banner-contest/mu
>>
>>68212453
I feel like some of them would be way better if they got rid of the text. The "3/10" scaruffi one is definitely the best because it kept it simple.

NWA, Deak, Goeff Mangum with mountaimtops, trout mask replica that says "fast and bulbous", Moot and Hiro as Sparks cover(sans text), OP, Spiderland, Grimes, eating shit, and the vaporwave ones are top tier
>>
>>68212623
the grimes gif is such shit quality though. If there was a good quality grimes I probably would've voted for it no matter what it was.
>>
File: vinyl is not a meme fuck off.gif (144KB, 468x60px) Image search: [Google]
vinyl is not a meme fuck off.gif
144KB, 468x60px
I voted for this because it's nice and chill + doesn't have any memes in it
>>
>>68212453
I tried to vote but it said "bad request"

Daily reminder for everyone to bote puc related
>>
>>68212637
I completely agree, the cropping is shit but the idea is too perfect

Also, upon a second look the one with the Mars Volta cover is subtly hilarious
>>
I like the gif with the record playing, scaruffi blabbing over abbey road, and the stave with fag spelled out on it
>>
>>68213329
Oh, and the time machine modulus one that doesnt have cursive writing on it
>>
>>68211190
Can someone explain this meme to me? I only started coming here December last year and I have no clue what it means
>>
>>68213397
it's the third mgmt album and theirs a selly ester watts field on one of the tracks (sorry i don't recall which one) and this guy james dean just kept making threads about it
>>
>>68213452
What is a selly ester watts field though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.