[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

What went so wrong?
>>
>>68209543
They went from trying to be the Oasis of the 00s to the Blur of the 10s
>>
>>68209543
They're English so....
>>
>>68209543
josh homme

literally turned them all into tryhard faggots
>>
>>68209590
but he produced their magnum opus
>>
>>68209560
very detailed. Very right
>>
>>68209543
They did what the English are known for -- aged like milk, expect overnight.
>>
sold out
>>
>>68210370
now they cant do anything right without him
>>
>>68211019
5/10
>>
>>68211019
>expect overnight
Fuck. I meant to say except. Ruined it. :(
>>
>>68211187
We expect your posts to be shit, so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>68209543
>implying anything went wrong

Last time I checked, most of /mu/ hated AM because that was the music to them getting cucked by their exes. Stay mad faggots, LP6 will be massive
>>
>>68211245
>LP6 will be massive
aren't they on hiatus
their early stuff was good because they were riding that sweet sweet PPR/GRR gravy train. that's over now, and i see no end to the shitty bluesy greaser rawk they're doing with josh homme
>>
File: crying wojack.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
crying wojack.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
>>68211216
sometimes you people can cut deep
>>
>>68209543
according to that poster, they melted from a solid to a liquid form and could no longer play their instruments
>>
They discovered the V-III-i progression

Real talk though the better songs on AM were quite good, bit too much filler for the whole album of the year 10/10 reception it got though. Alex Turners new album is also quite good, feeling the next record could be good.
>>
>>68211295
First two albums were fun, but sounds dated. Humbug is a 10/10 masterpiece, SIAS and AM is polarizing, and definitely contextual albums. SIAS is best for the summer/beach, and AM is for nights out. The hiatus will bring a new sound. I mean, Alex Turner + cocaine can't possibly go wrong

Also
>shitty bluesy greaser rawk
>shitty
Wrong. It's catchy, fun, and fucking successful. Give me an album that sounds like AM, and encapsulates the mood it portrays.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.