[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twenty one pilots is the greatest band in the world. This is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: twenty-one-pilots-feature.jpg (159KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
twenty-one-pilots-feature.jpg
159KB, 720x480px
Twenty one pilots is the greatest band in the world.

This is not an opinion, this is pure fact. No other band could ever dream of reaching the international fame and success of Twenty one pilots, all while receiving the same lack of mainstream attention that they were given.

But they did it. Their music, with powerful and inspiring lyrics, as well as the energy of their guitar and bass harmonies, transcended the barriers set by the media and propelled them to their worldwide fame and unmatched fanbase.

Twenty one pilots is the pure definition of "influence".

This is not up for debate. Accept it and move on.
>>
>>68192099
Calm down.
>>
ye but they also suck
>>
>>68192099
I couldn't find their good albums
>>
>>68192099
Now replace "Twenty one pilots" with "the Beatles" and you have a pleb opinion
>>
File: maiden.jpg (124KB, 1158x800px) Image search: [Google]
maiden.jpg
124KB, 1158x800px
>>68192099
>Iron Maiden is the greatest band in the world.

>This is not an opinion, this is pure fact. No other band could ever dream of reaching the international fame and success of Iron Maiden, all while receiving the same lack of mainstream attention that they were given.

>But they did it. Their music, with powerful and inspiring lyrics, as well as the energy of their guitar and bass harmonies, transcended the barriers set by the media and propelled them to their worldwide fame and unmatched fanbase.

>Iron maiden is the pure definition of "influence".

>This is not up for debate. Accept it and move on.

Fixed that for you son
>>
>>68192178
b8
>>
>>68192099
Fucking pleb
>>
>>68192208
Iron Maiden > your favorite band
>>
>>68192099
Fucking pleb. Influence =/= good music. Don't listen to music just because it was influential you tool.
>>
>>68192099
its a good band but death grips is actually better
>>
>>68193010
Merzbow is better than Death Grips faggot.
>>
Sorry, I don't listen to bands that had a hand in the BP oil spill.
>>
le life used to be fun now i'm stressed and adutlting is hard XDD

mah name is blurry face chargin mah lazers!!!
>>
>>68192099
OP is FAG-A-TRON 9000

Nah, OP you are ok.
That was really dumb post tho.
Nope. Changed my mind.
OP you suck.
>>
>>68192208
dumbass
>>
>>68192099
Not to mention all their Songs are written by ONE MAN
>>
>>68193562
ONE MAN
>>
>>68193562
>>68193579
WILD
>>
They fucking suck. Something about their music annoys me on a visceral level. I've never met an adult who likes them, and I work at a record store. Its always 15 year old girls who buy their records. I'm 21 and sometimes I swear I'm the oldest person on this board.
>>
I honestly see them falling off the face of the earth in the next two years.
>>
>>68193104
There's thousands of bands better than Death Grips
>>
File: ONE.png (288KB, 550x365px) Image search: [Google]
ONE.png
288KB, 550x365px
>>68193562
name ONE man
>>
>>68193647
I fucking hope so.
>>
>>68193104
no, merzbow is unlistenable garbage
>>
>>68192099
who?
>>
>>68193673
You're wrong. Merzbow Melanie is actually pretty accessible harsh noise.
>>
>>68193670
death grips
>>
>>68192099
eat a fucking dick
>>
>>68193673
>merzbow is unlistenable garbage

>>68193104 is still correct
>>
File: fred_durst_2000_01_01.jpg (127KB, 896x600px) Image search: [Google]
fred_durst_2000_01_01.jpg
127KB, 896x600px
Is this the new copypasta?

>Limp Bizkit is the greatest band in the world.

>This is not an opinion, this is pure fact. No other band could ever dream of reaching the international fame and success of Limp Bizkit, all while receiving the same lack of mainstream attention that they were given.

>But they did it. Their music, with powerful and inspiring lyrics, as well as the energy of their guitar and bass harmonies, transcended the barriers set by the media and propelled them to their worldwide fame and unmatched fanbase.

>Fred Durst is the pure definition of "influence".

>This is not up for debate. Accept it and move on.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.