[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's another drug-related recommendation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (43KB, 309x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 309x412px
I've had some Xanax and a couple spliffs, and I'm looking for music to match my feeling. I just listened to Disentigration for the millionth time, and it was fantastic for this feeling, what else do you recommend? Something "lush" I is what I want, I guess.

Otherwise just argue about which Cure album is best, I guess?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TadkSF3fZyc
>>
Tame Impala and Mac Demarco are my two favorite artists when I'm high. TI will be your best bet if you're on a xanny
>>
>>68187054
Shit, that was really good. I'm gonna check out more of Skip for sure, thanks for the rec.
>>
File: 1.jpg (30KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
30KB, 852x480px
>you will never be 7 years old, begging your dad to not take you to baseball practice so you could stay home and beat dingodile in crash warped again

damn, op. that image hit me with a really specific feel.
>>
>>68187062
unless you've got decent taste, in which case TI will be shit regardless of what drug you're on
>>
>>68187122
Oh man, I get that. I was reminded of Crash the other day (which is why I recently saved an image of Aku Aku, that shit was in the holster) and it was a wave of several different memories I have surrounding that game, and the game itself. I've gotta get an emulator set up and play all the PS1 Crash Bandicoot games again, I played the fuck out of 1 and 3 when I was younger. And the racing game was fucking great, too.
>>
>>68187124
Lol damn, TI is alright, but admittedly he wasn't what I was looking for at the moment.
>>
dunno if you like bleep bloop, but for benzos i recommend actress - splazsh, huerco s - colonial patterns and the orb - orbus terrarum
very lush, hazy and dreamy soundscapes
>>
>>68187230
Y'know, I'm not a bleep-blooper but I'll check these out. I haven't given any a chance, so maybe this will be a nice introduction
>>
>>68187054
Update: listening through Oar now, really enjoying this. Thanks again
>>
>>68187250
i think you kinda need to approach it a bit differently, electronic music is much more about sound exploration through texture and atmosphere to generate these kind of auditory landscapes
you should be paying attention to the sound, how it makes you feel, what images it conjures up, getting lost in the hypnotic rhythms etc
those albums maybe arent the most accessible, but its definately worth a try, esp if youre fried
>>
>>68187021

Listen to El Camino Real by William Basinski, and just drift away, it's so peaceful and lush
>>
>>68187683
It has been saved, thank you for the rec.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
Pic related is fantastic for this
>>
File: 1426862523430.jpg (24KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1426862523430.jpg
24KB, 500x300px
just took a hit of cereal. music for whenever this shit kicks in?
>>
head on the door is the best cure album
>>
File: Zooropa_album.jpg (166KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Zooropa_album.jpg
166KB, 300x300px
smoked a point of down and listened to this one tonight.
>>
>>68187230
huerco s' latest record would be better for OPs feel
>>
>>68187199
Tame Impala are a band
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.