[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: its the year 2017 Gorillaz makes another boring album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-IMAGE.png (427KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
2017-IMAGE.png
427KB, 500x380px
ITT: its the year 2017

Gorillaz makes another boring album
>>
Yassss Hillary is president! What are some woke slay queens to listen to for this occasion?
>>
I'd imagine "gorillaz plans on new album 2018" to be the news. Its been "oh next year for sure" for the last 3
>>
>implying the world can survive another three months.
>>
lol they really are boring

too many britbongs on this board with vinyl hoodies and tight-cropped bangs

>>68185374

Hillary Clinton is the only candidate in either party other than Marco Rubio with any semblance of any sort of policy expertise and if you pulled your head out of memes and pop culture for five seconds you'd realize that.
>>
>>68185374
I am really excited for Hilaryu to be president. Its like being an adult in the time of Bill Clinton, I will get the chance to have that experience. It's cool.
>>
>>68185431
>>68185459
>being this much of a cuck
Hillary Clinton will destroy this country, and maybe the world.
>>
>>68185475
People were saying that about Donald Trump. And Hilary has actual experience working in Washington, and no, it's not bad experience.
>>
So how about that new Death Grips album, Round iPad Thingy?
>>
File: vroomvroom.png (608KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vroomvroom.png
608KB, 1200x1200px
xcx3 album of the year
>>
Did you guys hear what happened to James Murphy?
>>
2017! This will be the year of My Bloody Valentine's new EP, I feel it!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.