[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Oasis even have any American hits outside of Wonderwall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
Did Oasis even have any American hits outside of Wonderwall?
>>
Champagne Supernova

that's all
>>
yeah hits from the bong dude lmao
>>
definitely maybe
>>
Yes. Live Forever, Champagne Supernova, Don't Look Back in Anger, and Don't Go Away.
>>
>>68180400
do you have a file of endless sentences you can copy and paste onto /mu/?
>>
even if they did, they're "the Wonderwall band" to most people.
>>
"Live Forever" was deemed ineligible to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 due to its lack of an American physical single release, but peaked at number 39 on the Hot 100 Airplay chart.

"Champagne Supernova" was deemed ineligible to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 due to its lack of an American physical single release, but peaked at number 20 on the Hot 100 Airplay chart.

"Don't Look Back in Anger" peaked at number 55 on the Hot 100 chart and number 41 on the Hot 100 airplay chart.

"D'You Know What I Mean?" was deemed ineligible to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 due to its lack of an American physical single release, but peaked at number 49 on the Hot 100 Airplay chart.

"Don't Go Away" was deemed ineligible to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 due to its lack of an American physical single release, but peaked at number 35 on the Hot 100 Airplay chart.
>>
>>68180410
>>68180443
>>68180510
lies

The "oasis was huge back in the day" meme needs to die.

they never had more than one hit.
they never played a concert to 250,000 people.
they were never front page news.
they never broke any sales records.
nobody ever liked or cared about them.
>>
>>68180617
Shut the fuck up
>>
YES STOOP POSTING THIS
>>
>>68180617
They were huge internationally. The US might not have clicked, but thats not the whole world.
>>
>>68180510
That doesn't count. Nobody listens to the radio.
>>
>>68180836
Nigga stfu
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.