[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Underrated masterpieces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: b.jpg (315KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
315KB, 1280x1280px
ITT: Underrated masterpieces
>>
>>68179195
worst meme of the decade
>>
>>68179195
Lol, Blurryface is cock. Vessel was great, then they really shit the bed with that POS album. Doubt is probably one of the worst songs of all time, shit made my ears bleed.
>>
>>68179195
0/10 ""meme""
>>
ebin meem
>>
An album of similiar quality to you, OP.
>>
>>68179296
Hometown is one of the best things ever
>>
>>68179296
doubt was really awful, but some songs were pretty good. i liked fairly local, the judge, polarize, lane boy and goner.

unfortunately you can't really talk about this band on /mu/ without memers ruining it
>>
File: Toro_y_Moi_-_Anything_in_Return.png (145KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Toro_y_Moi_-_Anything_in_Return.png
145KB, 300x300px
I genuinely think Rose Quartz is one of the greatest songs ever made
>>
maybe not a masterpiece but i really can't help loving this record. i know it's objectively shit but i can't stop listening to it and i fucking love it.
>>
>>68179540
Youre joking right? This is just WAY funkier and has a Better concept
>>
>>68179540
Fuck off melonhead
>>
>>68180887
The reason no one talks about it, is that the songs on the album age quickly/have poor replayability.
The few people on here who have actually given it a chance, listened to it when it first came it, and have since gotten sick of it.
After hearing it so much, the only song that I can even enjoy from that album now, is Tear in my Heart.
The other thing that is wrong with this album, in my opinion, is the sound design. Tear in my heart is way above the others in terms of this, but it still has sounds that are low quality, and simply just not the right sound.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKzt9LQbbwA
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.