[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily reminder that he was rude to Nardwuar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: O2sAMDl4.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
O2sAMDl4.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
daily reminder that he was rude to Nardwuar
>>
oi mate Nardwuar is a cunt
>>
pls do not bully Henry. he is Damaged.
>>
File: Lydia Lunch.jpg (175KB, 1106x768px) Image search: [Google]
Lydia Lunch.jpg
175KB, 1106x768px
Daily reminder that pic related was the meanest to Nardwuar
>>
>>68176168
Literally fucking who
>>
>>68176179
Have you not seen it?
Hoo boy, you're in for a treat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E92qnnRlQ2w
The longest I've ever got into this was 6 minutes
>>
>>68176211
jesus christ what a fucking cunt
how could you take yourself seriously whole acting out like that. i feel better about myself after watching that video
>>
>>68176650
Yeah, I know. Henry can be a bit of a dick sometimes but it's mostly just because he's insecure and thinks people are out to get him, but deep down he seems like he wants to be a nice bloke at least. Lydia just comes across as a horrible cow in this and acts this way purely because she wants to be mean to Nardwuar.
>>
File: LL.png (217KB, 778x472px)
LL.png
217KB, 778x472px
Best thing Lydia Lunch ever did was get fucked up the ass on camera.
>>
>>68176027
Nardwuar is a fag and deserves it
>>
He's rude to everybody
>>
>>68176783
She also sucked Jim Thirlwell's dick in another Kern film and had Henry mount her in another (though I don't think that one was real, and if it was it was certainly more softcore)
>>
Was he? I thought he went along with the interview pretty well...
>>
>>68177169
He's been in a couple
>>
daily reminder that he's self-absorbed autist
>>
>>68177169
The one from 1998 is the one where he's rude. He did one again in 2011 and it was fine but I don't know of any others
>>
>>68177815
>>68176027
If you mean the 1998 interview he is just honest desu
>>
>>68176027
w2c thicc neck like henry rollins
>>
>>68176027
I believe the word you're looking for is "tsundere".

Although I don't know what the fuck expression he was trying to convey in the most recent interview besides constipation.
>>
>>68176027
S O U P C A N
O
U
P
C
A
N
>>
>>68176027
I have never witnessed any form of anything that he has been a part of, that was not utter shit.
>>
>>68177957
did he fuck your mom 15 years ago?
>>
>>68177957
Damaged is pretty good desu.
>>
>>68176211
>Naruto
fucking kek
>>
>>68176027
henry's was just banter from what I recall, plus being "rude" is his thing and people usually try to ridicule him

lydia lunch on the other hand was a complete cunt, and sonic youth were horrible too (besides kim) but they apologized eventually. plus sonic youth get points for actually being mildly entertaining while bullying him

I don't care how much of a redditor it makes me, but I love nardwuar. he gives people gifts they genuinely want and then tests their patience in a friendly way. it really exposes who the entitled pricks are
>>
>>68177914
You need the crushing weight of insecurity and paranoia on your shoulders.
>>
>>68178116
Didn't he used to take the albums back after the interview? I feel like I remember that from some I've seen.
>>
Also Sonic Youth and that guy from Blur were total dicks to him.
>>
>>68178140
haven't seen anything behind the scenes. not everything he brings is a gift, but he usually makes it clear when he wants to keep something
>>
>>68176211
I'd love to make her cry.
>>
Am I the only one who thought Sonic Youth weren't that bad? I know they come across as a bit immature and daft, but I always thought they were just mucking about rather than actually bullying him. Even the whole "beating him up" part just seemed like banter.
I mean, they certainly weren't as bad as Lydia.
>>
>>68176211
>7:00
*tips fedora*
>>
>>68177306
>>68177815
I'm talking about the 1998 one. Henry wasn't that bad, he laughed a couple of times and got a little impatient but wasn't really that rude. Considering Nardwuars interview style and questions Henry took it well. The part where Nardwuar lists off loads of questions and Henry goes back and answers them all is quite nice tbqh.
>>
>>68176027
Does he have a small cock? I am baffled how such a good looking relatively successful guy can be so insecure.
>>
>>68178534
Because his dad was an arsehole to him and the only bloke who ever showed any real interest in him as a person (a teacher at his school) stick used to call him "little faggot" and shit.
His cock's like a soupcan
>>
File: IMG_0886.jpg (19KB, 236x323px)
IMG_0886.jpg
19KB, 236x323px
Henry was cute when he wore glasses.
>>
>>68178564
Oh...
That's sad.
I'm happy that he became one of the most notable American Punk figures then.
>>
>>68178564
>>68178597
There's actually a fairly interesting thing he did for telly called "Man Test" in 2000 which explains a lot about him. The psychological side seems a bit dodgy, but it definitely shows him in a more vunerable and honest light:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddOeLCD-Iuo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FG509-sQ9U
>>
>>68176650
>Never forget this one though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkNvk2MgiCc
>>
>>68178209
They snapped his gifts in half, grabbed a hold of him and physically assaulted him as he was asking them to stop, and then like over ten years later when they went to "apologize" they did the same exact shit and acted like they never did any of that stuff in the first place.
>>
Who were the nicest Nardwuar interviewees and why was it Mudhoney?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiSBG521JIU
>>
>>68178758
Lil B
>>
>1983: DEPRESSION IS GONNA KILL ME

>2015: anyone who kills themselves is a pussy bitch; my dong gets hard when someone dies by their own hand.

>>68178758
Skrillex was pretty nice
>>
>>68176783
L-link?
>>
liked him on this podcast. talks a lot about his traveling. starts at 46:50
http://shaffir1.libsyn.com/277-not-all-those-who-wander-are-lost-henryrollins
>>
>>68176211
Admittedly they were being somewhat dickish, but this is also pretty boring compared to his other interviews. His questions here are really uninteresting and more similar to the kind of bullshit you'd see on TMZ or something. "oh I heard in this magazine you fucked so and so". Also, at that point in time significantly less people knew anything about Nardwuar. For all they knew, he could just be some obnoxious paparazzo trying to stir up some drama.
>>
>>68178966
The film Fingered by Richard Kern. It's online.
Failing that, you can watch Right Side of My Brain here, where she fellates JG Thirlwell of Foetus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GmZJShEucM
>>
Daily reminder that he's been dead inside since Joe Cole died. It's pretty depressing actually
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cCKoFqsN9A&ab_channel=SBS2Australia
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (54KB, 366x427px)
latest[1].jpg
54KB, 366x427px
>>68180465
he should probably shed that straight edge thing, do a bunch of hallucinogenics and start unpacking that shit. actually a psychologist is probably required
>>
Fuck blur
>>
I thought Blur was the meanest to Nardwuar?
>>
>>68176027
A lot of people are rude to Nardwaur. More recently Eric Andre was pretty rude in my opinion.
>>
>>68181392
no he wasn't. he was just messing with him. he's probably seen a lot of his interviews
>>
>>68176139
Kek
>>
File: smug dave rowntree.jpg (25KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
smug dave rowntree.jpg
25KB, 460x276px
>>68181326
>>68181345
I think Alex and Damon were fine to him if not being their typical English cunty selves, but Dave was being the real outright asshole in that interview. At least he apologized
>>
>>68181303
Drugs are exactly what he doesn't need.
>>
>>68181392
eric andre is a total asshole in most interviews desu

oh well, sam hyde's better anyway
>>
The meanest was Sebastian Bach, tried to fight him.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.