[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lennon had the best solo albums. Plastic Ono Band and Imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: lennon.jpg (133KB, 1266x1266px)
lennon.jpg
133KB, 1266x1266px
Lennon had the best solo albums. Plastic Ono Band and Imagine are literally god-tier.
Fight me
>>
>>68175648
I don't even have to, because Ram, All Things Must Pass, McCartney and Band On The Run exist
>>
>>68175648
I was listening to Imagine recently and its actually so amazing. How? is such a god tier song
>>
>>68175754
How?, How Do You Sleep?, Jealous Guy are GOAT
>>
File: 1465143040010.jpg (126KB, 633x758px)
1465143040010.jpg
126KB, 633x758px
>>68175783
>I was feeling insecure
>You might not love me anymore
>I was shivering inside
>I was shivering inside
>Oh I didn't mean to hurt you
>I'm sorry that I made you cry
>Oh my I didn't want to hurt you
>I'm just a jealous guy
>>
>>68175681
fuck off with your granny shit Paul
>>
>>68175833
Lennon did know what was up with the feels
>>
>>68175783
even Crippled inside wow. Like the theme of raw emotion that perpetuates through those two albums is just so powerful. I mean all competition aside the fact that two people like Paul and John made music together semi harmoniously for that amount of time is amazing in itself

they are the thesis and antithesis to the dialectic which has run through popular music since its conception. Paul is the brian wilson, hi fi elaborate production type of guy and John is the lo fi more personal more emphasis on lyricism, singer song writer sort of dude. these two archetypes run so deep into the perception of pop music and manifest themselves into so many of its luminaries.
>>
>>68175648
Classic pleb forgets about Ringo's god-tier solo discography.
>>
>>68176676
STOP AND
>>
>>68176725
SMELL THE ROSES
>>
File: ringo.jpg (19KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
ringo.jpg
19KB, 236x236px
>>68176739
>>
>>68176676
the song Photograph makes me cry like a baby
>>
>>68175648
All Things Must Pass makes all other Beatles solo albums irrelevant.
>>
paul made temporary secretary
>>
>>68177000
TEMPERAARY
SECRETAARY
TEMPERAARY
SECRETAARY
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.