/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

concerts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: danny-brown-exhibition.jpg (422KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
danny-brown-exhibition.jpg
422KB, 600x600px
what are the best concerts you've been to?

also should I go to a concert (pic related) I always get this weird anxiety about concerts and even though I love every artist I still feel weird about going
>>
>>68175370
Best Shows: AIC, 1991; Sepultura, 1991; Anthrax/White Zombie 1992 (or 93); SOAD, 2002; Dick Dale, 2004; Fiona Apple, 2012 (that little broad and her brand ripped the fuckin joint apart)
You should go to a concert. I hate crowds and I'm the olds but I still go every now and again. I'm also anxious but remember this: most people go to show for the same reasons you would go, and that's b/c they like the artist and want to have a good time.
>>
>>68175370 (OP)
Best shows: The Offspring, 2012; Tom Morello, 2015; Foo Fighters, 2015. I don't go to many concerts, but I'd recommend going to one. There's a sense of brotherhood and friendship at concerts that just makes seeing your favorite artist that much more enjoyable. I don't really get anxious about going to concerts, so I'd say just don't worry about it if your anxious; think about something else to keep your mind off of it, cause it seems like you're just looking too much into it and that's what's making you anxious
>>
>>68175593
that's seriously awesome, definitely the thing I don't like about being younger and getting into older artists is they stop touring or aren't as good. Can't imagine seeing SOAD in their prime. God I would do anything to see Fiona Apple live, I just started listening to her and can't stop. That's definitely a good point, idk I'm just a worrier haha.

>>68175727
I missed The Offspring last time they came through here and I'm so mad. I don't know how good they would be anymore though so idk. That's awesome though. Yeah I know I should go, idk what I'm even worried about, it always happens to me though. I probably will but who knows
>>
File: large_a7231563.png (265KB, 580x305px) Image search: [Google]
large_a7231563.png
265KB, 580x305px
>>68175370
Orlan Jazz band hands down. And it's available on YouTube. It's a combination of Russian folk music, throat singing and jazz and avant-garde jazz. They're just something else. I've seen Roger Waters and Steven Wilson live too and although Steven Wilson had the best live sound I've ever heard, I've never in my life heard a better live performance than that of Orlan Jazz Band. Enjoy!
https://youtu.be/OHET58T5dr0
>>
i want to start going to concerts and shows, but i don't have nay friends
>>
>>68175955
go anyway don't miss experiences just cause of that, I've met people at concerts that I'm friends with, I would have missed tons of shows if I didn't want to go by myself cause my friends are broke all the time
>>
Micheal Rother in 2016. Was not expecting such a great performance from a 66 year old.

You should go if you like the artist, or if the venue has typically good shows.

>>68175955
No one will care if you go alone. If you really don't want to go alone just post on /mu/ the day before (if it is a big show), some aspie will come with you
>>
>>68175370
Saw this show last week. Lots of underage white boys, the door guy was surprised when i pulled out my ID.People moshed pretty hard the whole time except for like one black dude and a couple of chicks. Black guy got upset when people started bumping into him and he started to threaten people, meanwhile, the whole concert he was just recording on his phone

Anyway, you should go, hardly any new material performed but this was a week ago.Zelooperz was cool too. Nearly all the merch sold out.
>>
I've probably been to at least 100 shows since 1995, most ranging from metal, hard-core and punk (Neurosis, Integrity, Cro-Mags, Weekend Nachos, Sepultura, Hatebreed, Converge, Earth Crisis, Billy club Sandwich, All Out War, Judge, Undertow, Agnostic Front, Murphys Law, Misfits, Xibalba, Today is the Day, Dillinger Escape Plan, Haymaker, Dropdead) to industrial (Skinny Puppy, Front 242, Frontline Assembly, Funker Vogt, NIN, KMFDM, Thrill Kill Kult, Noisex, Atari Teenage Riot, Death Grips) to hiphop (Public Enemy, Jedi Mind Tricks, Non Phixion, Necro, Run the Jewels).

Definitely the BEST ever was Crash Worship in New Orleans during Mardi Gras in 1999 or 2000. Tribal industrial noise marching band music. The show started with some shitty opening act of a single guy sitting on the stage with a guitar plugged into an amp he fished out of a dumpster. This was on purpose I think, to get the crowd (mostly drunk frat kids there on vacation) riled up. After several more hours of waiting, the venue, packed to max capacity, was getting into an impatient frenzy. People were even getting on stage playing with the three drum kits that were set out. Just before the place exploded with anger, a huge fireball erupted from the back of the venue (I was up at the stage). I turn around and see the crowd parting like the Red Sea as a marching band comes through, complete with chick's in red sequined bikinis and fire breathers. Then drummers came on stage, playing a tribal beat, while a guy with a cowboy hat and a pink boa was playing electronic noise. A super hot top less girl came put on stage and started pouring chocolate syrup on her tits and inviting the crowd to smear it around her body. The she started dumping buckets of honey and vinegar on everyone, drenching us. The some Asian female midgets came out with megaphones, screaming "FUCK MY PUSHY" over and over. A guy cover in mud was crawling on the floor, shining a gigantic light in people faces. Shit was crazy yo.
>>
>>68176352
I know white boys are into Danny Brown but I'm not too sure how everyone is gonna love Maxo but I fucking love him, I really liked Bothic but I haven't listened to it since it dropped. Dope I'm leaning towards getting my ticket, good to hear it was good though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.