[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /mu/ think of beyonce?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 0.jpg (83KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
83KB, 640x640px
what does /mu/ think of beyonce?
>>
queen
>>
Bad music. Responsible for a significant dumbing down of society.
>>
>>68165378
she's just too much for you
>>
I could not care less about her.
>>
shes hot
>>
DUDE I'M A BLACK WOMAN LMAO
>>
>>68165368
White feminists on Reddit are in fucking love with her because she makes music that fits them and she doesn't look completely black so they can relate to her.
>>
Bad music but she doesn't write or compose any of it so whatever. I used to jerk off to that Beautiful Liar video.
>>
>>68165368
We don't
>>
Good artist but quite stupid
>>
DUDE IM BLACK LMAO

shes not terrible, but not good

meh to bad

Solange is better
>>
>>68166800
New solange makes me proud to be a disable queer woman of color
>>
she's the whitest possible black woman
>>
Kelly Rowland was better.
>>
got pipes. i haven't listened to her music much desu

but she is straight up the most attractive person ever
>>
She probably has the longest standing relevance ive seen in music without making anything that's actually good.
>>
Don't care much about her. I thought Love on Top was a pretty good single.
>>
>>68165368
She is weirdly one of the only celebs I have a crush on. Idk why. I think it's because she genuinely seems like a good person in interviews.
>>
I feel like music critics are approaching her with kid gloves, because she's a black female mainstream pop artist making mildly ambitious music. This is the danger of poptimism: everything sounds inventive if you listen to nothing but Top 40.

The people saying Solange is better are hardcore contrarians, though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.