[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any of the other Microphones albums worth a listen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
Are any of the other Microphones albums worth a listen?
>>
Mount eerie for sure
>>
Most of them have at least a few keepers

Is Phil working on the saddest album of all time right now?
>>
desu it really is the only one I enjoy.

The rest are kind of more of the same, just not done as well.
>>
>>68163347
It Was Hot We Stayed In The Water is pretty good
>>
I consider Mount Eerie, Dawn, It Was Hot, Winds Poem, Clear Moon and No Flashlight to be as good or better desu.
>>
>>68163419
>imfuckingplying
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 220x220px
>>68163589
Forgot pic
>>
>>68163347
Mount Eerie's a must listen. If you enjoy the storytelling throughout, then check out It Was Hot, We Stayed In The Water. If you like the vibe of IWHWSITW, check out Don't Wake Me Up
>>
>>68163419
That's so wrong.
>>
I really didn't like that remix album Mount Eerie did a while back but other than that, I think they're all great.
>>
>>68163347

The Glow Pt.1 off of IWH,WSITW is pretty fucking amaze, desu
>>
>>68163608
This is miles better than Glow pt 2
>>
Mt eerie is really good and it was hot. I also liked song islands but the other two are a lot better
>>
>>68163347
Mount Eerie is fantastic, though much less accessible, you may not like it the first or 2nd even listen

It Was Hot, We Stayed In The Water is also a great record, but not amazing like TGP2 is. His other albums like Dont Wake Me Up are solid as well but nothing to write home about

and of course there's plenty of good albums under the Mount Eerie name. The only one that isnt good imo is Pre Human Ideas.

Lost wisdom and winds poem are my favorite mount eerie albums.
>>
>>68163608
DO YOU. REALLY. THINK... There's anybody out there
>>
>>68163413
God why did his wife have to die. He seems like such a nice guy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.