[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

left or right, /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: left_or_right.jpg (660KB, 4000x1994px) Image search: [Google]
left_or_right.jpg
660KB, 4000x1994px
left or right, /mu/?
>>
>>68163008
does

>>68162383

answer your question?
>>
Go away fantano, we're not helping you with your top 10 of the year list
>>
>>68163032
fuck you
>>
>>68163085
not an answer fag
>>
>>68163008
why not both
>>
>>68163486
pick one
>>
>>68163008
I think it's fucking impressive if I find an album more abrasive than Death Grips, but Danny knocked this shit out of the park. I'm on my 5th or so listen and I still find something new with every listen.
>>
>>68163528
Atrocity Exhibition
>>
>>68163486
This
>>
>>68163486
I'm with this fella
>>
>>68163529
>I think it's fucking impressive if I find an album more abrasive than Death Grips
What does it mean?
>>
>>68163008
Right.
>>
Atrocity Exhibition is Danny's best
Bottomless Pit is DG's worst
>>
>>68163529
>abrasive
>bottomless pit
ok
>>
>>68164051
>mentioning Bottomless Pit once in my post
>>
Right

I'm not onto Death Grips' wow so nihilstic sound, plus Atrocity Exhibition goes hard
>>
>>68164045
not sure if it's Danny's best, but I agree with you about BP

>>68164013
it means that deathgripsfags are not into music
>>
>>68164065
the implication is there
>>
>>68164108
The inference is there. I didn't imply anything related to BP.
>>
Right
>>
>>68164120
>OP's question is about BP and AE
>I think it's fucking impressive if I find an album more abrasive than Death Grips
>I didn't imply anything related to BP

Even if you somehow wasn't talking about BP, your statement about abrasiveness of Death Grips is pretty cringy.
>>
>>68164199
You think most things under the hip-hop umbrella are more abrasive than Death Grips?
>>
>>68164221
>mentioning hip-hop once in his post
>>
>>68164244
>gets the inference that I'm discussing BP but fails to get the implication that I'm comparing two artists under the hip-hop genre
Next time I'll explicitly state it for you. Although, it might be pointless because I explicitly said "more abrasive than Death Grips" and you infer Bottomless Pit. It's okay if you've exercised your limits in reading comprehension, I'm going to go to bed. Neck yourself and I'll do the same.
>>
>>68164221
>can't notice that his twisted logic can go against him
>being this retarded

And Death Grips are probably the poppies industrial hip-hop band ever, that's why they're so popular. It's not hard to find someone more abrasive if you have a brain.
>>
>>68164333
poppiest*
>>
>>68164285
> Neck yourself and I'll do the same.

Do the same, pretentious faggot, or learn how to express your thoughts correctly
>>
>>68163008
fuck you even comparing?

>b-but muh post hip hop meme genre
the thing about meme genres is they're really broad and therefore get saturated with shit quickly

don't lump that garbage in with dg just because its a little fresher than the typical stale cookie cutter rap garbage that you listen to on Pandora
>>
>>68164387

yall are both fucking retarded. shut up and get some friends to talk to
>>
>>68163008
Atrocity Exhibition, but I liked Bottomless Pit

BUT I would say that TMS, NLDW and TPTB > AE
>>
>>68163008
Right, bottomless pit was ass
>>
Why are so many big artists releasing albums this year?
>>
>>68166408
maybe because it's your first year on /mu/
>>
>>68166408
I don't know but 2017 is going to be fucking brutal unless a lot of new artists come out of nowhere
>>
>>68166425
(5th actually) ;( What have I been doing with my life
>>
>>68166425
no he's right all of /mu/ core still active dropped an album this year

not to mention the comebacks like Avalanches
>>
>>68163008
Right. Left is the most watered-down and boring Death Grips release.
>>
>>68163008
It's tough, but I gotta go with the left.
>>
Well BP sucks. so its not that hard of a fight, that said, I dont really like dany's voice.
>>
left right and center
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.