[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is kinda cheesy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1286.jpg (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1286.jpg
42KB, 300x300px
This is kinda cheesy
>>
No shit?
>>
File: Daft Punk.jpg (164KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Daft Punk.jpg
164KB, 1200x630px
>>68162901
You mean, it was so good people copied it endlessly and became chessy? because that's the correct statement.

>tfw they will never be in their prime again
>>
daft punk redefined pop music, electronic music and dance music all with this album

it sounds cheesy because everybody and their mother copied it. at the time it was mindblowing
>>
File: daft_pyramid.jpg (504KB, 1024x695px) Image search: [Google]
daft_pyramid.jpg
504KB, 1024x695px
>>68162934
>>
>>68162901
>Implying cheesy is bad
I don't really see 'cheesy' as an insult. Half of the music I listen to is either considered 'dated' or cheesy and I'm fine with that.
>>
File: KmqOiq8.png (98KB, 363x335px) Image search: [Google]
KmqOiq8.png
98KB, 363x335px
>>68162976
>>
>>68162979
this
>>
>>68162979
this t b h
>>
File: Daft-Punk.jpg (120KB, 2560x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Daft-Punk.jpg
120KB, 2560x1024px
>>68162995

>Many record companies offered us deals. They came from everywhere, but we decided to wait—partly because we didn't want to lose control of what we had created. We turned down many record companies. We weren't interested in the money, so we turned down labels that were looking for more control than we were willing to give up. In reality, we're more like partners with Virgin.

>We've got much more control than money. You can't get everything. We live in a society where money is what people want, so they can't get the control. We chose. Control is freedom. People say we're control freaks, but control is controlling your destiny without controlling other people. We're not trying to manipulate other people, just controlling what we do ourselves. Controlling what we do is being free. People should stop thinking that an artist that controls what he does is a bad thing. A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses.
>>
File: MTMzMjgwMTgwOTMxMTk0ODUw.png (216KB, 620x307px) Image search: [Google]
MTMzMjgwMTgwOTMxMTk0ODUw.png
216KB, 620x307px
>>68163080
>During this interview they noted that the use of cloth bags in particular had been a spontaneous decision, reflecting their willingness to experiment with their perceived image in the media.

>It is believed that the mystery of their identity and the elaborate nature of their disguises have added to their popularity. The iconic status of the robotic costumes has been compared to the makeup of KISS and the leather jacket worn by Iggy Pop.

>Bangalter has noted, "The mask gets very hot, but after wearing it as long as I have, I am used to it." He later stated that the helmets in their current iteration are fitted with ventilators to prevent overheating.
>>
File: Daftpunkanimated.jpg (12KB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
Daftpunkanimated.jpg
12KB, 360x200px
>>68163169
>We don't believe in the star system. We want the focus to be on the music. If we have to create an image, it must be an artificial image. That combination hides our physicality and also shows our view of the star system. It is not a compromise.

>We're trying to separate the private side and the public side. It's just that we're a little bit embarrassed by the whole thing. We don't want to play this star system thing. We don't want to get recognised in the streets. Yes. Everyone has accepted us using masks in photos so far, which makes us happy. Maybe sometimes people are a little bit disappointed but that's the only way we want to do it. We think the music is the most personal thing we can give. The rest is just about people taking themselves seriously, which is all very boring sometimes.

They are the exact opposite of "cheesy".
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
You want cheesy?
>>
>>68163323
GET OUT OF HERE, KRAFT PUNK!!!
>>
Does anyone have the interview where DP replies to someone asking who sings which vocoded songs by saying "it doesn't matter" or something to that effect?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.