[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: irrelevant hacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
ITT: irrelevant hacks
>>
Relephinotax
>>
>>68149077
Let me know when you wanna start OP and ill join on in
>>
>>68149077
what's it like to be so feckless?
>>
File: talentless hack.jpg (11KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
talentless hack.jpg
11KB, 300x316px
>>
>>68149836
Bon iver hasn't been relevant since 2011. This new meme album is for people that are late to everything and still want to feel like le real hipsters. Its pandering to a dead trend for latecomers. Not that the music itself has anything new or unique to it.
>>
>>68149896
Or people just enjoyed his first album and waited and now theres a new album so theyre happy
>>
>>68149921
Nobody that liked his first album in 2007 still cares about him. Stop pretending you were one of those people.
>>
>>68149883
kill thyself
>>
>>68149077
Seriously, I was getting hyped to finally listen to the new album after all the attention it was getting.

It's fucking awful.
>>
>>68149937
lmao why are you so salty? I WAS one of those people. there were a lot of us. Thats why this was so hyped.
>>
>>68150010
No, you weren't. If you were even then you wouldn't fallen for the meme hype and would have known bon iver was nothing more than a mediocre romanticization of what folk and anti consumerism once was. The music itself was incredibly mediocre. Unfortunately, looks like a passing joke actually fooled a bunch of people thst now that this emotionless garbage has any value, let alone emotional or artistic ones. Its frightening at what trends it set that we're yet to muck out of. You found out about it in 2012 from pitchfork when it became hip, its okay to admit that much. It would explain being such a gullible Moron
>>
>>68150059
holy shit i cant believe youre real. Yup youre right man, you know my history and everything about me.
>>
>>68150059
who hurt you? were you about to drop a great album like for emma and then justin did it first and now your life is ruined?
>>
>>68150183
Modern art has little to no value and it is genuinely upsetting, yes.

>Inb4 you sent a retarded fantano lwg video
>>
>>68150059
Go away Robin
>>
>>68150217
Modern art includes artistic work produced during the period extending roughly from the 1860s to the 1970s, and denotes the style and philosophy of the art produced during that era.[1] The term is usually associated with art in which the traditions of the past have been thrown aside in a spirit of experimentation.[2]
>>
>>68150232
Very nice wikipedia excerpt. What is it supposed to imply?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.