[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Machinedrum / Human Energy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: human energy.jpg (309KB, 1240x1240px) Image search: [Google]
human energy.jpg
309KB, 1240x1240px
how the fuck does a musician fuck up and fail this bad?
>>
it's good wtf are you talking about
>>
what is hopping onto trends

i like his footwork era
but this one's kinda sad
>>
>>68149056
Phew, I had my first listen last night and I haven't been that disappointed since... well, since The Avalanches. Fuck, that's 2 major disappointments in one year. Fuck 2016.

It's a lackluster R&B record, replete with unnecessary guest vocalists and a complete lack of whatever it is his previous albums on Ninja Tune have.
>>
>>68149056
In an interview that I read after needing an explanation for this piece of shit, he said that he recently married the woman of his dreams, moved to LA, and has never been happier. Well... there ya go.
>>
>>68149056
is it that bad? i heard the single and afterward had no interest whatsoever in listening to the album

rooms and vapor city were great
>>
>>68149184
wow, that does explain it, or at the very least give context to it

what a mess
>>
i mean he'll never top rooms

but it seems pretty fun, tight, funky, joyous. It's well crafted, but not the goat
>>
>>68149211
Yeah, I didn't expect to read the interview and come away with such a clear and distinct reason for why it was so bad. Like... oh, well, hopefully she'll cuck him and he'll move back east.
>>
>>68149245
I dunno, he was still topping Rooms in part with his 2014 releases like Fenris District, see "On My Mind" for example
>>
>>68149300
Would you like to post anything that's true, anon?

Not anon btw.
>>
>Someone pretended to be Thom Yorke and contacted Machinedrum
>Machinedrum sent him some unreleased tracks
>He realises his mistake and whines on twitter while trying to get anonymous to track them down
>/mu/ notices
>send him fake emails from flylo, yeezy etc
>he gets pissed off on twitter
>a genius anon starts contacting him as a pirate version of Paul McCartney
>Machinedrum gets even angrier and demands to know who does it
>Jeff Mangum tells him it was 9geg
>He doen't believe us
>someone links the thread to him
>he gets butthurt and deletes his twitter
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.