[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with this album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: twenty_one_pilots_blurryface.jpg (44KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
twenty_one_pilots_blurryface.jpg
44KB, 750x750px
What's wrong with this album?
>>
>>68138769
They say it themselves on the album.
"Please use discretion when you're messing with the message, man,
These lyrics aren't for everyone, only few understand"

/mu/ plebs cant grasp the deep themes and lyricism of the songs
>>
>>68138910
Shit it must've taken an entire team of writers to come up with that.
>>
>>68138945
It was actually was one man, wild isn it?
>>
I just can't wait till their next album comes out so I can meme the fuck out of it on here.
>>
they brag about their ability to switch genres when they're bad at most of them.
Horrible rhyme schemes that cause physical pain.
High school t-shirt core.
Fanbase that describes them as underground b
Crosley records core.
Inane nonsense lyrics.

Lane Boy kicks ass
>>
>>68138985
I wonder what direction they are going to go. every album they change up there style and have some how become more of a fucking meme I wonder if they can top selves or will they stay at the same levels
>>
>>68138945
>>68138978
>samefagging to make a meme
kys
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 768x1024px)
image.jpg
159KB, 768x1024px
>>68139045
>>68139045
Lane boy fucking sucks you pleb
>shitty reggae voice
>probably the cringiest lyrics on the album
>that awful drop at the end

Ride and not today are the best

>>68139156
Not me, kys yourself
>>
>>68139243
>posting from a cuckpad
get a computer
>>
>>68139311
Making screencaps is faster with a cuckpad u looser
>>
>>68139350
ok yeah that's fair
>>
>>68139243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqu-E89Uz-Q
>>
File: no.png (129KB, 1106x738px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
129KB, 1106x738px
>>68139156
>>
It's popular.
>>
It's not this.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.