[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>p4k reviews an album so you have to stop liking it to avoid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: R-303333-1290356604.jpeg.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
R-303333-1290356604.jpeg.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
>p4k reviews an album so you have to stop liking it to avoid looking like a poseur

Which one hurt you the most, /mu/?
>>
who is pitchfork
>>
>>68136867
>doing this

stop being an idiot
>>
>>68136867
This one for sure. It's a great album, regardless.

Also, Billy Fay, Orange Juice... dunno there's been a few
>>
>>68136867
Stay honest to what you like and who you are, and keep in mind that music is subjective. That does 2 things:

1. Freedom of Expression
2. No stress from trying to prove yourself to angry edgelords

Let other people judge you and just know that there's something wrong with how they treat people and think they are more "Elite" as people (Probably because this is a primarily "White" board). and that when you get trolled it's out of insecurity of that other person's taste and not because "You're Taste Is Shit!", but sometimes it is hard not to take things personal
>>
>>68137087
I'm shitposting to make other people feel like poseurs, not because I feel like one.
>>
File: 5366244.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5366244.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
Good Morning, Good Night
>>
>>68137177
You don't have to "feel" like it, because it could be unconsciously how you deal with that insecurity of non-belonging.

Either way why would you want to make somebody feel bad?? What do you gain from that?
>>
>>68137231
/mu/ conditioned me to act like this on /mu/, I can't explain it.
>>
>>68137254
Thanks for being honest dude, I had the same problem til one day I thought "Wow I'm pretty mean to people on /mu/"...

Then i realized the more I spent time on /mu/, the more judgemental I was acting towards my friends and family (Not always music based judgement). However I don't want to leave /mu/ yet, so I just handle myself differently now, and usually it leads to better music-based conversation
>>
I don't go to that site
>>
>>68137401
In this case it's probably for the greater good because it might convince a p4k drone to be a better person.
>>
>>68137482
That's kinda my mindset about it too, still I like when people on /mu/ talk real about life and stuff.

Kinda shows how much love people have for the other people here, even if they don't act like it.
And lets face it, P4k-drone, Fantano-Drone, Mu-core Drone...It really doesn't matter, we are all here for primarily the same reason, we are all very similar in our passion for music. And I'm thankful to have all y'all in my life to talk about it with because I can't imagine having to go to Reddit or some shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.