[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what moment did you realize suicide is the only option?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: nissucck.png (43KB, 665x679px) Image search: [Google]
nissucck.png
43KB, 665x679px
>>
>>68126831
I don't want to die yet.
>>
Im wondering if i'll get fed up with living once i reach a certain age where its difficult to do the most mundane thing. How would I even kill myself. Would I tell anyone? I dunno.
>>
>>68126883
I want to die fast and bulbous. Nothing fancy, and probably in the bathtub so it's easy to clean.
>>
File: Youre_Worse_Off_than_Dead.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Youre_Worse_Off_than_Dead.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>68126831
The only time suicide is the only option is when The Crossed overrun the country.
>>
a few years ago. but the thing about wanting to kill yourself. after you get past the initial shock and reach the point where you actually want to kill yourself. you stop giving a fuck and start putting yourself into situations you would usually avoid because you actually want to get rekt and then shit starts working out again because you're opening new doors at a rate that only a mad man ever could

depression can improve your life. it just takes a while
>>
>>68126937
Edgemaster 3000.
>>
When I was 9 and realized I would have to work for a living.
>>
>>68127215
No you don't, you just have to get creative. Man, anything is just "work" if you look at it the wrong way. I mean some things really are just "work" but many things aren't just "work" to some people, find something like that that works out for you bruh.
>>
I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.
>>
>>68127254
Is this some top-notch pasta or is it about to become?
>>
>>68127254
I'm 20 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic, virile and tall as fuck.

I have an album that is in it's final editing stage, and it's pure fire

I have a girlfriend who is majoring in engineering, is confident, articulate, playful, spontaneous and smart as fuck

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I will live a better life than you pretty much.
>>
>>68127235
no thanks fag I think I'll just kill my self lmao
>>
>>68127287
Yeah good call buddeh. I will cry on your grave.
>>
>>68127254
I'm 22 years old.

I am handsome, smart, well dressed and virile.

I have a film that is in it's final editing stage, and a film professor at my college has seen an early viewing of it and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful, spontaneous, and sports a great rack.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds who all seem to specialize in things but still cannot match my knowledge or expertise in any given field or subject.

I have no regrets.

I will live a better life than basically anyone on this planet.
>>
>>68126933
so i just looked this up and read the first couple of issues and wow what the fuck
>>
>>68126937
This is pretty accurate desu
>>
>>68126937
hey this is actually really uplifting to hear man
thanks
>>
>>68126937
completely and utterly false
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.