[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last album fooled em, PROVED that we was fucking brutal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (332KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
332KB, 750x1334px
Last album fooled em, PROVED that we was fucking brutal
>>
this group is the epitome of
>"i'm white and I LOVE hip hop"
>>
>>61961879
well you just said that on the internet so it's surely the truth
>>
>>61961903
I've seen kids wearing these shirts, and yes I really do mean kids.

Never hear any black people talk about these guys
>>
>>61961782
These guys are worse than the shitty rappers my dad listens to.
>>
>>61961927
why is the legitimacy of hip hop based on how much black people like it
>>
>>61961927
because black people want a "real" rapper like chief keef.
>>
>>61962044
because racists try to make it a black-only genre
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>61961782
Careful with that volume op you cant enjoy music if you go deaf <3 :)
>>
>>61961927
I saw a mid-30s black guy with an RTJ shirt at a ghostface show

like you're not wrong it is total white people candy but yeah
>>
>>61961927
white people have better taste ;))
>>
>>61961879

more RTJ2 than RTJ1.
>>
>>61961927
I'm white. I like RTJ.
I love Freddie Gibbs, Danny Brown, Clipse, Jay Rock, Nas
Other artists I like include UGK, Scarface, Ghostface, Vince Staples,etc.

I've listened to 300+ Rap Albums. It's my favorite Genre. RTJ is 'real rap' I know it's a meme to hate them on here. Evan if their fanbase is only 10% black, I bet you those black people know more about the genre and listen to more Rap then those who don't.
>>
>>61962007
congratulations, you played yourself
>>
>>61961782
RTJ are top 5 right now.

No particular order.

Kanye, RTJ, Danny Brown, Kendrick, Pusha T.
>>
>>61965362
>Evan if their fanbase is only 10% black

This is most hip hop artists. They almost always play to whitewashed crowds.
>>
>>61962044
Because literally the entire genre was built out of black oppression. But now you have a bunch of white people who won't say shit about racial issues but will sure as hell be here for the BANGER$ZZZ
>>
>>61961782
Honestly RTJ is garbage. El-P's beats are good as always but the rapping over them is almost unlistenable-tier.
>>
All RTJ songs start with a good idea but are just not well-executed. Also, what the fuck was up with the features on RTJ2? They were horrible. One thing I do like about them is that they don't have cottonmouth. That shit gets so annoying to listen to.
>>
File: vince-staples-senorita-300x300.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
vince-staples-senorita-300x300.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
opinions on vince?
>>
>>61966212
Spot on
>>
>>61962044
Because white people are obsessed with black people
>>
>>61966252
he dope. Stolen Youth and Shyne Coldchain 2 were both great. Summertime 06 had some really good tracks on it but overall was just okay.
>>
>>61961879
Wouldn't hip-hop be pointless if white people didn't listen to it though? I mean its original intent was to talk about racism and how black people were unfairly treated. Black people talking to black people about how black people are unfairly treated would be pointless
>>
>>61966289
Yeah, I don't get why it had to be a double album. It could've been real good if he had left a few tracks off.
>>
>>61966299
True. Rappers also wouldn't be making a fraction of the money they make if it weren't for white suburban fans. Hence why so many of them pander to dumb teens.
>>
>>61961879
>>61961927

I'm sorry for being white, okay? Why couldn't god have made me black?
>>
>>61966139
>was built out of black oppression
True, but it has never been about that. That's like saying
wood tables are about trees. Plantation shanties are
about black oppression.
>>
>>61966338
>>61966289
Literally the best rapper in the game right now. Hell Can Wait and Summertime '06 showed that he can present the reality of his surrounding unpretentiously, without making any sort of unnecessary statement about it. The nigga still lives in Ramona for chrissake.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.