[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>edm kiddies losing their shit over this lineup Haahahha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>edm kiddies losing their shit over this lineup

Haahahha get fucked you molly popping STI-ridden soulless fucksicles.
>>
no its actually little indie twink teenager p4k drones that are shitting themselves over this lineup
>>
>>61880267
Every place that has this up is riddled with comments about the lack of EDM by morons with gauges the size of my rims.
>>
>>61880250
This has to be the worst roo line up ever
>>
>>61880250
>Lamb of God

What
>>
>>61880267
More like people who like good music. And probably SJWs still mad that there's not a 50/50 distribution of men and women.
>>
>>61880419
hardly any of those artists are good
>>
>>61880452
That's my point. They're shitting themselves because of all the shit music.
>>
>Chainsmokers

Aren't they the Let Me Take a Selfie people
>>
>>61880472
oh right, i thought you meant they were shitting themselves because they actually thought it was a good lineup
>>
>>61880250
>Halsey
>>
>Adventure Club
>Zeds Dead
>Flosstradamus
>RL Grime
>Griz
>Flux Pavilion

Thats a fair amount of EDM... meanwhile the only bluegrass on the lineup is Steep Canyon Rangers and Sam Bush... two bands. Its in Kentucky for fucks sake. I see the kept Ed Helms' superjam thing although I don't know who'll be in it even. In the past they've at least had the decency to get YMSB every year, plus three or four more bands usually. Damn disrespectful of them frankly, not that I was going to go anyway unless they get some better headliners which ain't ever gonna happen again probably
>>
WHO ELSE IS STOKED ABOUT THIS WEEN REUNION TOUR?
>>
>>61880419
>SJWs
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: IMG_20151028_191554.jpg (31KB, 1035x1426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151028_191554.jpg
31KB, 1035x1426px
>>61880250
Floss and Grime are cool
I don't know why you'd go to Roo expecting EDM
Save your money for EDC
>>
I got pre-sale tickets and this lineup is even worse than last year's. I'm selling my ticket and going to Osheaga.
>>
>>61880250
They don't deserve Dead and Co.
>>
>>61881106
I'm reading the comments on Roo's facebook announcement, and I want to rip my hair out. Everyone shitting themselves in anger because 'Pearl Jam is the only band worth seeing.'

Meanwhile I just found out that Ween and LCD Soundsystem were apparently back together after seeing this lineup, since I've been out of the musical loop for about 6 months. It's a pretty bland lineup, but it isn't horrible. Way overpriced though.
>>
Father John Misty, Purity Ring, and Waxahatchee are the only acts I would see
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.