[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /mu/'s opinion on pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 2284905.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2284905.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
What's /mu/'s opinion on pic related?
>>
>>61836493
10/10 AOTY 2003.
>>
>>61836493
Masterpiece.
>>
>>61836501
>>61836681
Glad some people on this board have good taste
>>
It's alright.
>>
>>61836493
Amazeballs
>>
>>61836753
Id be surprised if this wasnt /mu/ core10 years ago, its very well known here
>>
>>61836493

The first album I ever bought online
>>
the best
>>
>>61836934
Maybe but I very rarely see it mentioned anymore,
>>
>>61836493
>adding colour to brutalism
this bothers me everytime
>>
stop making these threads, just check RYM instead. it's thr exact same opinions but without the memes.
>>
YWNKW is better
>>
>>61837340
it's a shoegaze dreampop idm glitch album.
imo it goes with the style of the album.
>>
>>61836493
Pretty fucking mediocre. For some reason this board thinks it's some kind of underrated masterpiece.
>>
>>61837942
i disagree
>>
>>61838005
i very much respect that.
were it not for our two opinions being different, art would be useless and the masterpiece that's the OP wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>61838034
oh i like the album, just not the cover
>>
Man, I haven't listened to Sweet Trip since You Will Never Know Why. Be straight with me /mu/ have they improved since then?
>>
>>61838130
i hate to break it to you but they've practically never been seen since aside from this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aaaSNXxZFA
>>
>>61838154
That's okay, they filled a space that needed to be filled at a certain time. I'm just on a bit of a nostalgia kick at the moment. YWNKW will have to serve me for eternity.
>>
>>61837982
True. I instantly fell in love with the first track, sadly it turned out to be one of the few worthwhile moments of the album.
This happened to me so many times. It's like they're doing it on purpose.
>>
>>61838154
>>61838211
It's the last thing they have out but they specifically said that it was probably not the last thing they'll put out as a band. There are a ton of other unreleased tracks of theirs on soundcloud, as well as their first album if you haven't heard them.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.