[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Maximo Park, and the general indie British

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: maximopark.png (11KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
maximopark.png
11KB, 238x211px
What does /mu/ think of Maximo Park, and the general indie British bands of 2005ish?
>>
>>61810310
Absolutely terrible, every single one of them. It brings me great joy that they're all "Who's?" now.
>>
File: 51LoO0EcxPL[1].jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51LoO0EcxPL[1].jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>61810340
What? Even Nizlopi???
>>
At least there was some decent rock music back then.
>>
File: 1431210388116.jpg (66KB, 750x599px) Image search: [Google]
1431210388116.jpg
66KB, 750x599px
>>61810381
HOLY FUCKING CHRIST WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME THIS STEAMING PILE OF AURAL SHIT EXISTS YOU FUCKING UNGRATEFUL LITTLE COCK-MUNCHER I WILL FIND YOU MARK MY FUCKING WORDS YOU LITTLE FAGGOT
>>
>>61810310
i liked them when i was 14
>>
>>61810340
this absolutely this.

This is what you get in a post-Oasis britain, where everyone thought Britpop was just fucking ticketyboo. You get the baron wasteland of nondescript "indie bands" like you had in the mid-2000s where literally everyone is copying each other with that same shitty fucking guitar lead.
>>
>>61810310
Bands like that remind me of being young so I have a soft spot for them for that reason, haven't listened to any of those 2005 is bands since 2006 though
>>
>>61810541
I still listen to Hard-Fi's "Hard to Beat." It's not bad.
>>
>>61810571
Might have to make playlist of all the old favourites and see how they hold up
>>
>>61810381
I actually like Nizlopi, that was the first single I bought but the B side was fucking ace. They were genuinely talented guys as well, too bad they inspired Ed Sheeran to become a musician.
>>
>>61810310
Depends what you refer to as Indie. I dislike much of the 'laddish' indie bands like The Fratellis or Kaiser Cheifs, but Bloc Party's debut came out in 2005 and that still holds up well.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.