[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was just gifted a classical guitar, and I would like how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (98KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 1200x1200px
So I was just gifted a classical guitar, and I would like how to learn how to play it finger style. I know nearly nothing about the guitar, so how can I figure out how to play it online?
>>
I think I would try asking guitar general bud
>>
Start by learning the major scale and and how to make chords. Everything else is easy from there.
>>
Why would you come to 4chan to ask that question. What kind of answer are you expecting?
>>
Just pick a pattern with your right hand (literally PICK it. Pluck the strings with your nails) and fret with your left.
>>
Reply to this post or your guitar breaks tomorrow.
>>
http://www.stormthecastle.com/classical_guitar/Collection/120studies-for-right-hand.pdf
These kind of rule
>>
>>61800396
Goddammit
>>
>>61800396
>tfw have three guitars

W-which one, anon?
>>
>>61800396
nice b8
>>
>>61800612
your favorite one
>>
>>61800295
coming from someone who's played guitar for 15 and classical for 5. You NEED a teacher if you want to get anywhere substantial. You can teach yourself any other style but classical.

Only a teacher can correct you on certain things, things that aren't so intuitive that are crucial to advancing.
>>
>>61800396
(you)
>>
>>61801361
i suggest getting a teacher for any instrument

a big part of what they do is make you practice your technique the right way and musicianship
>>
>>61800396
Shit
>>
>>61800396
fuck
>>
>>61801361
Wow, I was very mislead, I was told the classical guitar was much easier.
>>
>>61801724
Small things ranging from how you hold the guitar, finger shapes, your ability to sight read, condition of your fingernails all effect the outcome greatly.
>>
>>61800396
ayee
>>
>>61800396
pls no
I guess I could live with my strat breaking. It's in pieces anyway. Still I would rather it not.
>>
>>61800396
(U)
>>
>>61800396
okay
>>
>>61800396
joke's on you, it broke today.
>>
>>61800396
r00d
>>
>>61800396
memes
>>
>>61800396
>>61800396
Replying because
>you never know man, you never know.
>>
>>61800396
Enjoy the (you), I'm not taking any chances
>>
>>61800612
>so special, has more than one
Dude I seriously doubt anyone here has just one guitar
>>
Should I spend the extra money for a flamenco guitar?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.