[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Bowie is Alive - Blackstar /spook/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: bowielaz.png (279KB, 519x519px) Image search: [Google]
bowielaz.png
279KB, 519x519px
Not really, but the end of the Lazarus music video suggests he's still alive, hiding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-JqH1M4Ya8
>>
>>61658349
Usually when I see a post/thread like this I'd deny it automatically but there's no argument in this case. This should be noticed.
>>
No he meant he was dead

Going in the cupboard shows that he's just part of music history/culture now. No longer an individual with thoughts feelings or chemo, but something closer to a photo on your desk. A painting. A blackstar.
>>
>>61658604
closets symbolize hiding
>>
maybe he's saying he's gay again
>>
Its alright OP , let it go
He wanted us to move on
>>
>>61658349
How come his music videos are better than his sons movies?
>>
>>61658758
Go fuck yourself Moon is one of the best movies of the 00s and it has a GOAT soundtrack too.
>>
>>61658349
I think he's probably dead, sadly, but wouldn't be surprised if this really is a big ruse. There's a lot of evidence that it could be, certainly. I mean, despite being world famous he's good at making himself disappear and doing things in secret.

However, there's also the fact that his son and some of his closest friends posted their own messages about it which makes it doubtful that they'd lie about something like this.
>>
>>61658935
Everyone would hate him if it wasn't true.
He's dead, I'm afraid.
>>
>>61658971
This. Cancer is not a joke. He's dead for sure.
>>
File: Dollar Days..jpg (88KB, 1035x1452px) Image search: [Google]
Dollar Days..jpg
88KB, 1035x1452px
the solitary candle is Bowie. Now extinguished. Despite incredible heartbreaking sadness at his death, he has orchestrated this transition as another 'change'. Shocking, surprising, but for lifelong Bowie fans this is his ultimate change to another final role - the first in so many things, the best in so many things, never to be repeated, rarely equalled. The Blackstar.
>>
>>61659000
>>61658971
That's true; if he was faking he'd probably say heart attack or something.
>>
>>61658349
Death comes out of the closet to take Bowie.

He is lying in the hospital bed while death is slowly creeping up below him.

He is sitting at his desk while the major tom skull is staring at him, franticly trying to finish his work while death is under his desk slowly creeping up on him.

In the end he enters the closet that death came from.

He is free, just like that blue bird now.
>>
>>61659068
The Blackstar video also comes together far more and makes more sense now.
>>
>>61659068
Honest question: do you think he committed suicide?
>>
>>61659220
It could have been a medically assisted suicide.

We won't know unless someone tells us.

I wouldn't put it past him, if he knew he was going to die anyway, he might have done it for art.
>>
>>61659220
maybe medically assisted suicide, but i feel like if it was suicide, sleazy news outlets like tmz would have found out by now
>>
>>61659220
The director of the Lazarus video said he didn't want to die
>>
>>61659260
>>61659274
>>61659293
Thanks for he responses.

Are there any news if he did shootings for other videos?
>>
>>61659334
I haven't heard anything about any other videos.

I have heard that there are unreleased songs from the Blackstar recordings though.

Here's to hoping they release those.
>>
AOTY
>>
>>61659373
i'm sure he has boatloads of stuff he never released to the public that'll trickle out
lots of shameless posthumous compilation kind of albums, definitely
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.