[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ya boy's back. And I'm not talking like "that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

Ya boy's back. And I'm not talking like "that shitty album Yeezus back"... YEEZY HAS RETURNED

http://www.kanyewest.com/
>>
>>61583203
>that shitty album Yeezus back
i doubt he said this
>>
I really like it. I just saw it dropped about half an hour ago, put it on in my car and it sounded great. I don't know how much replay value it will have but I was pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>61583215
He didn't but I did. I've always been a huge Kanye fan but Yeezus was a no go shit show bro.
>>
>>61583243
Same here. The beginning of the song with Kendrick Lamar was also excellent.
>>
its boring trash, he isnt innovating anymore, just making generic top 40 pop rap
>>
>>61583281
You an Animal Collective fan? I get that vibe.
>>
>>61583203
LOL
>>
>>61583281
What song did you listen to? You can't just copy an argument that you use for every kanye post and act like it works.
>>
>likes real friends
>dislikes yeezus
Holy pleb
>>
this is some good shit
>>
>>61583330
its honestly how i feel, the new songs is nothing and anyone getting excited over it is delusional probably some poster from ktt
>>
>>61583203
this "real friends" soundslike a drake track.. like, a lot.
>>
>>61583673
But why must you project the way you feel unto others? You don't have to have a good impression of the music or enjoy it but you don't have to immediately declare "Everyone who feels different than me is an idiot." The song is really well produced, focuses on simplicity much more than previous Kanye works yet makes it effective through interesting and well produced loops, and focuses more on rapping than hooks. In fact, you're calling him out for being pop trash but there are no choruses or catchy hooks unlike Yeezus and MBDTF.
>>
>>61583757
>why do people have opinions different than mine

grow up faggot
>>
>>61583728
No, emotional Drake tracks sound like old Kanye tracks.
>>
interesting from the page source
>>
Facts was laughably bad

Not even going to listen to this
>>
>>61583785
yeah but how many people remember old CD kanye? everyone's going to say this sounds like a drake track
>>
>>61583782
But I was saying the opposite you dumbass
I was calling out that >>61583673 was whining that people had different opinions from him
>>
>>61583811
Facts was so bad except for the intro and outro, just give this a try. It was ok
>>
>>61583811
This is 20 times better than Facts. Which isn't saying much, but still, at least give it a listen to see what you think.
>>
>>61583827
No only plebs like u senpai
>>
>>61583827
Anyone who's older than 21.
CD was culturally ubiquitous for a while anon. I'd wager that Kanye's appeal these days are to those people rather than the teens.
>>
Listening to this without it being scrobled to last.fm is triggering me

I need a rip
>>
>>61583203
Sick.

I need the full version of the madlib track and i need it NOW
>>
>>61583913
yeah normie teens don't even listen to Kanye anymore.
>>
>>61583203
Kanye goes cloud rap? Nice.
>>
>>61583942
Yeah, I really liked Real Friends but that snippet from No More Parties had me like WOAH
>>
>>61583947
Yeah and I think that's fine. He meant a lot to people who are now in their mid 20s to early 30s and us old farts look forward to it. Just like Drake will be in 10 years or whatever.
>>
>energy
>started from the bottom
>similar flow
>facts was basically just back to back
>>
>>61583785
It's sad that youngins don't realize how much Ye influenced Drake.
>>
>>61584014
Yeah I also thought the first one sounded a lot like drake at some points
>>
Sounds like a way better 808s imo
>>
solid track. ye is on it with this one.

and i heard that facts was a freestyle, so thats why it kinda sounded like that.
>>
i hope he goes back to this style and not that yeezus bs
>>
>there are people who honestly dont think this sounds like a drake track

If I could be bothered to type the lyrics that sound exactly like drakes way of speaking them I'd prove my point

Until then I'll wait til some nerd on the internet types them up for me to c+p
>>
>>61584144

>>61583785
>>61584045
>>
>>61584144
>believe me I'm right, I don't have any evidence but I am!
>>
>>61584144
>implying that's a bad thing

ayy
>>
>>61584144
I'm not the biggest Drake or Kanye fan but that literally was my first thought as soon as it started. The production reminds me of Drake's production. The delivery and prose just adds to it.

>people will disagree with this
top zozzle
>>
Hey wait a minute this doesn't sound good the lyrics are ridiculously weak
>>
is it only those 1.5 tracks
>>
>>61584014
still sounds better than drake since kanye isn't using a whiny bitch voice
>>
>>61583947
lol not tru at all m8
-from a normie 18 yr old
trust me take my word for it, normies loooooove kanye
>>
>>61584173
That was my first post on /mu/ for about 3 years. Good to see that some of you still can't distinguish someone giving an opinion (remember music is subjective) and someone stating objective fact.

Discuss, not argue

And remember you're always wrong and I'm always right
>>
>>61583916
>2016
>still scrobbling
fucking what
>>
Wow I love this.
>>
7.5 - 8/10

I'm excited for Good Fridays to come back!
>>
>>61584171
I don't disagree that Kanye influence Drake, I just think Kanye's pronunciation and syntax was very Drake-esque in this track.
>>
>>61584320
new song every friday
>>
>>61583203
I doubt he'll ever return to how he was back in the early 00s. That's the only time when he was ever good.
>>
The first song was alright, but I've never been a fan of Kanye's 808s work. That second song though, that I would love to hear more of.
>>
>>61584353
I feel quite bad now, was actually just shitposting, but I'd be interested to see the difference, I haven't listened to Drake
>>
>>61583948
Thats what you get with a Frank Dukes sample
>>
>>61584413
Drake literally owes his entire career to 808s
>>
idiots shitting on Yeezy saying Kanye's back now. these lies these lies these lies these lies these lies these.....

YOU MUST EXPERIMENT TO GROW KD TAKE NOTES
>>
>>61583797
very cool
>>
>>61584364
>2015
>current year+1 meme
I'd thought we'd gotten over this by now
>>
it's lit Senpai
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.