[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really possible to improve your singing voice?I sound like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1452236640490.jpg (5KB, 220x182px) Image search: [Google]
1452236640490.jpg
5KB, 220x182px
Is it really possible to improve your singing voice?I sound like a combination of Viper and Bladee and of course i dont expect to sound like David Sylvian but will be great if i can do something to not sound at least this bad.
>>
I think you can at least train to hit the notes properly. The actual color of your voice is not gonna change too much, but there are plenty of artists that do not sound great but still make it work by being able to sing well, despite not sounding great, if you get my drift.
>>
>>61575806
I get what you mean but would you mind to show me some examples?
>>
>>61575923
Jeff man gums
>>
>>61576104
yeah but his voice sounds quite diffrently
>>
*meant unique
>>
anyone can sing, just look at tom waits and Louis Armstrong
>>
>>61576413
but how can improve to the best possible for his voice?
>>
>>61575775
>of course i dont expect to sound like David Sylvian
I wish I could sound like Sylvian. That's my dream.
>>
>>61575775
Singing is fucking hard if you've gone your whole life not singing. Staying in tune is very difficult. You need lessons.
>>
>>61576721
i wish too anon...but its impossible
>>61576817
>You need lessons.
What kind off lessons?Can i learn it by myself?
>>
sing within your range. michael bolton has the same range as Eminem
>>
>viper

if you sound anything like him, you are based
>>
You should take up smoking, OP
>>
How does one find out their range?
>>
>>61577862
I'm not sure if this is legit but you could try this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IejHKpfHso
>>
I'm also interested in this. According to >>61577885 I'm an Alto. Any other altos here?
>>
>>61579849
are you a girl
>>
>>61575775
YES. Anyone can learn to hit pitch and tone can be controlled as well. Your voice has it's own natural color, so you'll never sound exactly like someone, but you can definitely learn to emulate them on a noticable level, even self taught if you put work into it.
>>
>>61579943
Would be great if you can tell me how to because im really dedicated to.
>>
>>61579974
Idk what you sound like so it's hard to say exactly. I know for me the big thing was learning to project. It gives you fuller tone and can help you hit higher notes. It can also help to think about talking while doing it. Thinking about this can give you a more relaxed tone and also just makes it sound more natural started singing around when I started recording, I have to say having feedback without your jawbone vibrations helps a lot too. Youtube videos can be very useful.
>>
>>61580031
What videos?
>>
Just don't sing from your damn nose or add too much vibrato, that's what makes for a shitty singer.
>>
>>61575775
use compression and EQ and put a good deal of reverb
>>
>>61575775
>I sound like a combination of Viper and Bladee

You might just be the next super star if you play your cards right
>>
>>61575775
But viper is famous
>>
do the lip vibration thing, it smooths out your voice a lot and helps you to extend your range. perhaps more importantly, find out what vocal styles suit your voice. you want to sound sincere, not "good" necessarily.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.