[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I highly recommend this album for shoegaze fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: a1676407701_10.jpg (138KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
a1676407701_10.jpg
138KB, 600x600px
I highly recommend this album for shoegaze fans
>>
ok
>>
Poogaze
>>
>>61573026
I think your post is a ban-able offense, because there is rule about "quality of posts" which can be sufficient to make someone get banned. so... don't be surprised if the mods will ban you

If you came to this thread to just make such a poor post, instead of talking about the album in pic related or shoegaze, you should leave in my honest opinion.
>>
>>61573054
shut up pooyaga
>>
>>61573094
I just made a friendly recommendation to shoegaze fans. talking about music is the entire point of this board.

If you came here to make posts like this instead of actually making posts that contribute to the quality of the board, you should change your posting habits and make more thoughtful posts that actually contribute to the music discussion of this board
>>
Ill take a listen this weekend OP, thanks for the recommendation
>>
>>61573127
Feed him more pls
>>
Music? More like poozic

Tbqhwyrnmf
>>
>>61573397
Youre completely right to be completely fucking frank with you distant relative
>>
>>61573054
I almost don't want to listen this now
>>
>>61573054
Thanks, OP. You're an asshole with pretty good taste in music.
>>
>>61573054
poogze
>>
>>61573054
I think your poo is a ban-able offense, because there is rule about "quality of poo" which can be sufficient to make someone get pooed. so... don't be surprised if the mods will ban poo

If you came to this thread to just make such a poor poop, instead of talking about the poop in pic related or poogaze, you should poo in my honest opinion.
>>
>>61573127
I just made a friendly reccomendation to poogaze fans. Talking about poozic is the entire poo of this board.

If you came here to make poos like this instead of actually making poos that contribpoot to the quality of the board, you should change your poo-sting habits and make more thoughtful poos that actually contribpoot to the poozic discussion of this board.
>>
i only like the first track sway. i still would reccomend it and its free on bandcamp
>>
File: 5EXCAO.jpg (40KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
5EXCAO.jpg
40KB, 320x240px
>>61573021
You are gay and im heterosexual.
Why i would want to listen to that album?
also stop bullying people, just because you are a tripfag doesnt give you any power to others.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.