[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people on here pretend he wasn't murdered? Are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: kurt-cobain-1024[2].jpg (310KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-1024[2].jpg
310KB, 1024x768px
Why do people on here pretend he wasn't murdered? Are they baiting, memeing or genuinely stupid?
>>
show me a video of him being murdered then
>>
File: thing.jpg (43KB, 524x630px) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
43KB, 524x630px
>>61552034
I would assume they are baiting.
>>
>>61552049
anything else?
>>
No one knows for certain. I definitely have my suspicions but for now he killed himself.
>>
>>61552063

yeah a real video
>>
>>61552075
who the fuck sells a video in 2015 and what's wrong with a DVD?
>>
>>61552096

tapes are realer
>>
I don't think anyone pretends he wasn't, it's just that nobody cares
>>
>>61552063
>>61552075
>>61552096
>>61552125
>dvds
>video
>tapes
come back when you have some actual FOOTAGE
>>
>>61552034

Well because Courtney has hidden Cali so well in the story with her other red herring babysitters for Francis
>>
>>61552233
who is that man?
>>
Dave Grohl raped my mother back in 1993 when he was hanging out at a bar. She said Kurt was fucked up on drugs and Courtney wasn't there. I was born in 1992 and my dad broke up with my mom because apparently was raging drunk and only stopped when she wanted to have a kid. She started drinking heavy again when I was like 5. But she would still sleep around (another reason my dad left her) and she went to some party one night and met Grohl and they both got drunk and she said Grohl got aggressive and wouldn't let up.

Anyways I don't talk to my mom anymore because she beat the shit out of me all the time and was a whore.
>>
>>61553458
epic
>>
>>61552034
Nobody cares
>>
>>61554479
I care
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.